Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 2377 times)

cherie

Apologies
« on: April 21, 2012, 01:07:24 pm »
To all my friends here: 

I am sorry to have not participated like I used to.  Life got hectic again and i am getting mentally drained.  If you keep up with me through Face Book, you will know that Scotty our grandson has been staying with us and I am with him everyday and every hour.  Very rarely get a break to do what I really need to get done.  Well except for the 3 hours he
is at Pre-K and when the neighbors on the weekends let him visit their son for a couple of hours.
I am also in the process of working on my seminar for the show in Ohio in the next week and half.  I very nervous and still not prepared.  I just might have to "wing it."  Been printing out patterns to sell, since I have designed a set of my own for a special order for someone last year and business cards.  Been trying to design a pin for us to wear that has our logo and company name along with our names and I just printed off a patterns for a business card holder. 
If I could take my saw outside, I would.  The fresh air would do me some good right now.
Also, just before Christmas Jaun had lost his job, so we got in a pinch again, but managed to survive.  He now has a better paying job and he seems happy with it for now.  He has not been home in about 3 weeks, so sometimes we get into it over the phone.
Anyways, I think that up dates ya'll for now.  Oh, And not only do I scroll, I turn pens too. ;D

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 02:38:27 pm »
Is there somewhere we can  see the patterns you will have for sale?
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:54:40 pm »
There is no need to appologise, you have to take care of your family first, then if there is a little spare time you can log in with this family.  Good luck with the show, let us know how you got on.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 05:28:38 am »
Hang in there Cherie, and be very thankfull Juan got another better paying job, there are so many with out work tha would kill to be earning money to feed their family. Juan has to be feeling the strain too and the uncertainty of starting a new job as well. Try and stay supportive of one another and pull together, you'll be surprised how much easier it goes if you do. Don't forget to tell each other "I LOVE YOU" those are the most important words in your vocabulary. Ask me how I know!
Love,
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

cherie

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 09:59:41 am »
Gabby, Jaun and I always tell each other that we love them no matter what.  Whether we are fighting or talking or whatever, we always say that we love each other.  I have never met a man like him before I am not about to let him go.  We have been through a lot together and it just seems no matter how hard we try to get ahead we get pushed back.  But we manage to make it.
On a better note, Scotty went to his uncles last night which gave me time to cut the whole order I am working on and gave me time to wind down.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 05:59:02 pm »
WoW, you have a lot going on there Cherie. Remember if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Keep the faith and all will end well. ;)
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

rob roy

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 06:14:46 pm »
Hey Cherie, no need to apologise. You and Juan will come through it. These little problems make you stronger. Believe me, my wife and I have been through it all and after 43 years we're still together And the love is still there. Don't worry something always turns up. Keep your spirits up.
Rob Roy

SheGold

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 03:02:15 am »
Cherie hang in there girl.. Say a prayer then trudge through, when the load gets to heavy lay it in the Lords hands. I'll keep you in my prayers... Sheila

stipes

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 12:36:38 pm »
I feel the same way too alot Cherie. With my work and all going on I dont have much compt. time and I worry as well hope everyone understand.
     You hang in there and try to understand this day in time is bad, I mean I wouldnt ever wanna be young again and trying to start over. It isnt like the 1980's when I got outta collage and could find work anywhere I picked and chosed. I always been so lucky...Sometimes a man have to work so many miles away from home, but they know where their heart is.
     Good luck on your seminar in Ohio. You just be yourself, have a big smile on and have fun teaching.
      Bad times never last forever. I always say that and it's so true. Hang in there ...

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 01:33:56 pm »
we all go true periods like that, busy and the circumstances determine our day.
not enough control over our own time and the things we want to do......
almost closing such a period myself, so know what you mean.
hang in there, hope you will have a great sell!!
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

SMF

Teknoromi