Author Topic: have a great day  (Read 1218 times)

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
have a great day
« on: April 21, 2012, 08:35:37 am »
It is a grand day here in the bay. I hope all my forum friends have a wonderful day at what ever you do, remember to be SAFE!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) It is better to hear from ya than read about ya. ;D ;D
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

rob roy

Re: have a great day
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 09:34:20 am »
Hi cdrover, I'll try to have a good day despite the HAILSTONES and heavy rain!!!
Never mind, NO HAILSTONES in the shop, (yet)!!lol.
Rob Roy.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 10:51:17 am »
The name is Clyde, and that is a good thing, not to have hailstones in the shop. It is sunny and about 18 degrees here on the rock. It's a grand day as the old folks would say.
Clyde

daliclimbs

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 12:24:52 pm »
Low 60s here in West Virginia. No scrolling for me today.. I gotta get the grass cut before the rain gets here. I wonder how much it would cost to pave my whole yard?

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 01:57:32 pm »
I just finished mowing my yard. It's supposed to get into the mid 80's today! After lunch I'll spend the rest of the afternoon in the shop!
Dan In Southern California

rob roy

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 06:49:15 pm »
Hi Clyde, I meant to say to you the other day when I was complaining about the hailstones. You mentioned you had 18 degrees. We were lucky if it was 8 degrees. You won't believe the next bit. I was wrestling with a 2x4 and guess what, yes it went through the shop window!!!!! and I ended up with HAILSTONES in the shop. Could it just be my age do you think??. Incidentally we have a river in Scotland called The CLYDE, were you named after the river or was it named after you? LOL. Best wishes.
Rob Roy.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 07:18:45 pm »
Wow that is really something, got hail in the shop after all at the price of a window. With regards to the river sometimes I feel that old. Another coincidence. there is a river (not big) flowing through my property that I have built a bridge over as part of my landscaping. My house is on one side and my workshop is on the other. My brothers call it the bridge over the river Clyde.  ;D ;D. Sorry to hear about your window.
Clyde

rob roy

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 04:21:19 am »
Hi Clyde, in other words you'll cross that bridge when you come to it. Sounds very nice and peaceful. Luckily I had an old double glazed unit,so that got canibalised and the shop is back to normal. Now I can actually SEE out the window now!!!!.
Rob Roy.

stipes

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 11:49:25 am »
Hope the week been good for you! Still cold here. Feels like winter.....

rob roy

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2012, 05:42:19 pm »
Hi Stipes, the weather here on the West coast was quite sensible today, temperature crept up to 59C. That's pretty good for us, could be a darned sight better of course. Hope your weather is getting better.
Rob Roy.

SMF

Teknoromi