Author Topic: Hypothetical Question!  (Read 3537 times)

Offline slowcutter

• View Profile
Re: Hypothetical Question!
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 07:39:51 pm »
OOOOOH boy what a question 

After jumping up & down & stomping my feet & being a sailor,I would set down & cry because I lost a great family.

Then I would give my saw away.

I get tears just thinking about it.
JP

S - ee
M - iracles
I - n
L - ife
E - veryday

Rover2

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 08:44:33 pm »
I don't even want to think about it! :(  I am new to this forum and have searched for a long time for something like this and would hate to lose it.  I tune in every chance I get just to listen to all that you have to say and to gain as much knowledge as I can about the wonderful world of scrolling.  I feel like family here and like I said, I would hate to lose it.
Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and a SPECIAL THANKS to Steve for making it all possible!!!!!!!  :'( :'( :) :)

Offline Al W

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 09:32:17 pm »
Hmm, guess I would say a few words I am not supposed to type here, and go back to the shop.  Then check in again later to hopefully find out he changed his mind.

Molon Labe

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

The government is NOT always right, or on your side.

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 10:37:48 pm »
I would pray that someone else would take over or start another site like this one and we all would find it the next day.  ;)
This site is very important to all of us but, if you stop and think about it, it is us that makes this a community worth while.  :) 
All tho Steve got us all here, it is the people here that make it so great and while I do appreciate what he has done (and continues to do) it takes all of us to keep it going.  ;) :)
Don't worry, I'm sure anything like that will never happen.

LONG LIVE STEVE AND THE PEOPLE WITH A COMMEN INTREST IN SCROLL SAWING AND COMMUNITY!  :-*  :-*

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 02:11:40 pm »
Just the thought has ruined my whole morning!  It's something I had never considered, sort of taking it for granted that it would always be here.  About three years ago I drug out my old "toy" Montgomery Ward scroll saw.  It was broken so I started looking on line for info on scroll sawing.  That's when I found this site and actually became interested in scroll sawing.  I didn't really have a clue about how to do it, or what equipment I actually needed.  I have to thank Steve Good and all my extended family here for that.  I've watched all the videos, read all the posts, and I start off my day reading the new ones.  I may not post as often as others, but I'm here, reading and learning.

What would I do if the site were no longer available?  You mean after I quit watering my keyboard with tears?  I really don't know beyond a great feeling of loss. 

GB, I sure hope this was truly a hypothetical question, and that there is no basis for it.

John
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 02:54:22 am »
You would be sorry GB as I would pester the hell out of you until Steve started the forum up again so you will have to be careful My mate Judy will back me up "SO"
Jimbo

Offline newfie

• The Way I Scroll
    • View Profile
    • some of my woodworking
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 06:58:24 am »
well it would be one less thing i have to do  :( suppose i would get use to it someday OH, i knows i take the time to try and learn g to use gimp and inkscape for making my own patterns.

excalibur 21
Every woodworker needs a fireplace

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2012, 10:09:13 am »
I got your back Jim  ;D After a big long bawl, I would pester GB just because  ;D
I'm from North Dakota

Offline jeff44

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2012, 02:35:17 pm »
If the site went down, not only would the world as we know it end, but there would be less peace in the world and there would be a great moan heard round the world.  Like the rest of you this site is a major part of my day.  I have learn so much and meet so many wonderful friends here.  It would definitely be a trajedy.  Long live the Scrollsaw Workshop.

rob roy

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 07:08:26 pm »
After a few expletives, no, many of them. I would just go into a deep depression. I would probably start talking to the BOSS again.lol
Rob Roy.

Offline geneVG

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 10:22:52 pm »
CRY,CRY and CRY.  I would have lost a lot of good friends.

gene
Gene Van Grevenhof

SMF

Teknoromi