Author Topic: Congrats to Marmoh, On the birth of her new Son!!  (Read 975 times)

Offline TripleB

• Simply put, I love Scrolling!
    • View Profile
    • Scroll Saw Paradise
Congrats to Marmoh, On the birth of her new Son!!
« on: March 14, 2012, 01:41:09 pm »
Sometime in the recent past, Marmoh (Marion) gave birth to  a bouncing baby boy. At 6' long and weighing 215 pounds, I imagine it was quite a struggle for her. Though the name she came up with is a bit odd, she named him TripleB.

Her new son, amazingly, could already talk and type post on the internet at birth, so she didn't have to spend much money educating him. However, just like any mom, she constantly shares her knowledge, guides him and comforts him in those times of need, and even performs the occasional rescue.

TripleB could have never asked for a better mother and friend, and will try his best to remain the loving son she brought into this world.

Thanks for being my new "Mom", Mom!

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: Congrats to Marmoh, On the birth of her new Son!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 03:11:10 pm »
AWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwww
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 04:43:54 pm »
Congratulations Marion. I new you had it in you!
Dan In Southern California

marmoh

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2012, 05:22:20 pm »
Here I thought it was just weight gain and indigestion from late night snacks.  How was I to know, I was having a 215 pound son ???   He has brought joy to my life and a new spring to my step.  He does not always behave but over all I can't complain.   This forum has given me more friends than I have had in a long time and I cherish each and every one.  Thanks Son for treating me with respect, accepting my knowledge (because you know I am usually right), and giving me a reason to be productive and creative.    Mom

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 05:36:36 pm »
Well now that we know "The Rest of the Story' it all makes a bit of sense!

Congrats on the youngun!!!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 06:01:56 pm »
I skipped the hot bath but not the stiff drink, so I will toast that and maybe two or three toasts. Works better than the meds. Congrats Mom and son. ;D ;D ;D
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 01:35:10 am »
Yes congratulations Marion I hope it was not a LOOOOOOOONG labour and that it was over and done with as quickly as possible.  Hope you will both be happy together.  ;) :D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi