Author Topic: A Question to all the NASCAR fans.  (Read 1663 times)

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
A Question to all the NASCAR fans.
« on: March 02, 2012, 07:16:03 pm »
How many NASCAR drivers does it take to start a jet fuel fire.

Ok

R

U

Ready

Just Juan !!!!!!!!!  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Just had to do it. LMBO  ;D
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
Re: A Question to all the NASCAR fans.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 07:23:57 pm »
LOL.   That was one heck of a wreck.  Juan needs to go back to open wheel.  He sucks as a Nascar Driver>>>>>>
ChelCass

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 08:17:28 pm »
Yup, Just Juan!! You certainly can't say that former open wheelers can't drive in NASCAR, Look at Tony!
Dan In Southern California

rob roy

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 04:25:10 am »
Hi Russ, you don't know how funny your joke is here in Scotland. In our local dialect we pronounce the word ONE as WAN which is similar to JUAN and that makes it even funnier for me.Nice one.
Rob Roy.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 09:20:36 am »
Tony figured out the NASCAR closed in wheels.  Juan never did or will.  In Juan's defense, he did have mechanical problems that broke and locked up the rear wheels sending him into a spin.

That's my two cents.

Dave

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 01:13:40 pm »
Speaking of open wheel drivers.  Danica Patrick comes to mind.  At first I didn't think much of her, however watching her practice for the Daytona and watching how she handled that horrible crash, I must say I have a lot of respect for this little gal.  I think she just might do OK! Would have scared the pejeebers out of me!!!!!!!  ;D

ps. Tony is one heck of a driver !!!!!!!! however 48 is and always has been my driver.
ChelCass

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 02:15:56 pm »
I'm hoping Danica can make it. She already has a following and is quite popular. With the sport in decline, she is what NASCAR needs to bring in more spectators and sponsors.
As for me, I don't really have a single driver to root for. I like Junior, Carl, Tony, Jimmy and most of the other drivers. For the longest time I hated the 24. Now that he doesn't win any more, I have kind of mellowed out on him.
I will always root against the 18 though! Without a doubt, he is one of the best drivers to ever drive a race car, but I can't stand his whiney attitude.

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 09:02:24 pm »
I couldn't agree more about 18...........what a cocky J E R K !!!!!!  His brother isn't a whole  lot better!   I always liked Jeff (24), he was beat up alot because of all his wins, just like jimmie (48) and his 5 straight wins, however you couldn't ask for a nicer more giving guy.  Plus he never had a nasty cocky attitude.     
ChelCass

Wingnut

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 06:49:04 pm »
Where do I start?  If it weren't for all the times C. K. was ""inovative"", J.J. wouldn't have five.  I don't call it ""inovative"" myself!  I counted the times that C. was in trouble for being ""inovative or filthy mouthed"" in the last 11 years.  It was 9 times, and that's not counting the time last year when he told J.J. he had to wreck the back of the car if he won, or the time when the motor blew-up and he cussed without getting penalized.  How can you call it a win when you don't follow the rules like everyone else?  I wasn't surprised at all when the ruling got reversed this year either.  NASCAR has lost a lot of people because of J.J. and C.K.
My 2 cents,

Dave

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 07:34:04 pm »
Hey Dave, Who says everyone plays by the rules? I've heard " Ole D.W." say they have all been creative at times. :o
Have you ever watched "INSIDE NASCAR" on HBO? They play the real in-car audio, And let me tell you, They ALL cuss! What you hear during the race has be edited before you hear it!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:40:15 pm by dgman »

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 05:01:29 pm »
There is not doubt that the Crew Chief is the Brains behind the drivers.  Chad is one smart cookie (that's why he makes the big money) and he pushes the line just like all the other Crew Chiefs. Ray Everingham was an awesome C.C.  He made Jeff Gorden the driver he is today.

Let not forget what a S.O.B. Dale Sr. was.  He would wreck you just for the fun of it..................yet all the drivers loved him.  I am well aware that none of the drivers are above cussing ..............I've been known to mumble a few myself.  It life!! 

There are drivers like Tony, JJ, jeff and others who can drive a totally screwed up car and still win.  Nascar was wrong and got caught.............so nobody is perfect.  I wish they would go back to the old ways, Racing was much more fun to watch then.
ChelCass

SMF

Teknoromi