Author Topic: Hey GrayBeard  (Read 1045 times)

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Hey GrayBeard
« on: February 29, 2012, 10:33:33 pm »
You OK GB? Hope you didn't get blown away!
Dan In Southern California

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Hey GrayBeard
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 09:12:03 am »
All is OK here, Dan....the storms hit Southeast of me but had to hold on tight to the skivvies! 40 to 45 mile an hour winds for a while but that was it for my area.
Seems like every time one of these things hit lately we lose another Wal~Mart!
Early Spring around here, up in the 60's for a few days and the crocuses are popping up everywhere.

Still have a half tank of propane left from not running my heater so much this winter!
My son in Wisconsin got hit with another 20" of snow...hasn't seen his grass since last November!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 09:42:32 am »
Good to hear!
Dan In Southern California

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 09:59:25 am »
Glad to here your ok and no damage. I was watching the news this morning and was worried.  I hoped it wasn't where you lived.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Kepy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 10:57:16 am »
Hey GB, they hit SW of you also.  One tornado passed a couple of miles south of me and wiped out a trailer park with at least one death.  Several houses were also hit.  We were just out of power for almost 24 hrs.  The whole town was out so you couldn't even find a cup of coffee or but gasoline.  One cafe finally got a small generator going so did get some coffee and one station opened but cars were lined up so far you could run out of gas waiting.
Another one hit about 10 miles north where people were camped to get ready for the opening of trout season today so a lot of campers were tossed about.

boxmaker

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 11:36:18 am »
Glad to hear you are ok GB. I think we are all in for some rough spring weather.

SMF

Teknoromi