Author Topic: What frustrated and PO-D me the most!!!!!  (Read 3063 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: What frustrated and PO-D me the most!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 09:01:52 am »
Hey Pard! Just remember we were here and waiting and then got the good news. It took a lot of folks doing their collective 'praying thing' to get you back now just set tite and work with it!
Ain't nobody gonna rush off in the heat of the day.

When you're ready just jump in!

Great to have you back, Ol Timer!!!

Missed You!!!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SheGold

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 09:31:13 am »
Well all I can say is "YIPPPEEEEE!!!!!! Gabby's home". Missed you my friend and am glad you are home.. Hugs to ya... Sheila

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 10:51:44 am »
Sure glad your back home Gabby, we missed you.

Ron
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

Rover2

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 11:47:53 am »
Really glad to hear from you again Gabby.  Glad you are home and feeling better.  God bless and take it easy for a while. "Only do what you can do when you can do it." ....AL
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 05:31:50 pm by Rover2 »

stipes

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 04:14:27 pm »
Welcome back home! So great to hear your at home and all is going good. You just take it easy and dont rush yourself. Alot been prayin for you and family.  Peace and love to you all...   Jesse...

pappawdude

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 04:59:10 pm »
woo hoo welcome back just take it easy !!!!

rob roy

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 05:47:18 pm »
Hi you old rascal, boy am I glad to hear you are back home. "Durn tootin" I am.
Take it easy and listen to the BOSS and get back into the saddle when ever you are ready. If you don't have a horse I'll "acquire" one for you. Hang in there Gabby, you'll be running around like a youngster in no time (Laurie permitting). Speak to you soon. God bless.
Rob Roy. 

J,Hamilton

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 08:10:58 pm »
Glad to know you're at home. It has'nt been the same without you.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2012, 08:22:06 pm »
So glad to hear you are "hop in  a round". Try not to worry about us out here in cyber-space, take lots of time to heal up. We all look forward to your future posts and words of wisdom.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 12:27:03 am »
I bet the nurses are certainly glad that you have gone home they may get a bit of piece and quite now.  Glad you are home please don't try to rush things too much and listen to Laurie she's your boss now.

Love Ya ((((HUGS))))
Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 07:38:00 pm »
Gabby, I'm very glad to hear you're back home.  You've had us all worried and missing you.  Take care and don't get too cantankerous until you've fully healed!  Missed you, buddy.
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

chief

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2012, 02:46:52 am »
Welcome back you ole' salt, we all knew you would pull through.  You better hurry up and reply to all the emails you have backed up in your inbox.  You said you are slow as molases in January, well its now March so no more excuses.

Offline Coffeepot

• Something good is brewing
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2012, 10:17:27 am »
Glad you finally tapped your heels 3 times, Gabby...there's no place like home.  We were all so afraid you were going over the rainbow.  The Lord must have other plans for you-like hang around and harass us a little longer.

And we couldn't be happier about it.  Get well soon.   :)     

Scrolling has its perks

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 12:15:58 pm »
Well I'm still amazed I have so many friends pulling for me. From what I learned from the DR it was a bit of a miracle that I made it. Blew a big hole in the Aorta, and since I'm on Warfarin that doubled the affect, they ended up replacing all my blood several times, before they could patch the leak. They replaced the aorta and the 2 arteries that lead to my legs. Eventually my system will replace all the foreign blood with my own but that will take some time and cause me to want lots of naps. DR's orders is lots of naps so the boss can't complain I'm sleeping too much. LOL.
I have so many friends I want to talk to but just run out of gas before I can get around to it. Sorry Chief they are just going to have to wait a while. For sure I have enough to keep me out of trouble and the bars for a while. This post is taking 20+ minutes to get posted.
I hooked the laptop up to the DSL and some of the messages that couldn't send before may have gone out finally. The Desktop, still isn't working quite right, but I'm hoping my neighbor GURU can get it straightened out soon.
2 systems and neither one is quite right.
Later my friends, I'll be lurking and checking back now and then.
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 12:25:21 pm »
Hang in there and rest, rest, rest, Get videos and watch movies.  Did you know warfariun is really rat poison??  That just goes to show what a fighter you are.  Your heart took a licken and kept on ticking.  ;)
We know you are lurking there and that makes us happy. I will be watching for any tidbits from you.
I'm from North Dakota

SMF

Teknoromi