Author Topic: Air Brush Help.  (Read 857 times)

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
Air Brush Help.
« on: February 10, 2012, 05:06:48 pm »
I just love cutting things out and putting them together, after that I lose interest, probably because I am useless at finishing. With that in mind I decided to hit the problem head on and have bought an air brush and little compressor, I now need some practice and know  how, some of you must know where I can find the best info on the subject. The tube is full of it, but mostly in a demonstration mode and not on learning the craft, or am I looking in the wrong places? I would really appreciate some help here.   ::)  ::) 
Iggy
Frustration is the food of invention.

rob roy

Re: Air Brush Help.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 06:32:50 pm »
Hi Iggy, try this. Google "air brushing for beginners" and click on the first one at the top of the list,this might be of some help,by the way it is not a video. I use one,so I would say you will pick it up quite easily. Is it a double action one you have?. Using one is like scrolling, practise ETC ETC ETC lol. Hope this helps in some way Iggy.Good luck.
Rob Roy.

Offline iggygiles

• I jus love sawdust
    • View Profile
Re: Air Brush Help.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 07:02:14 pm »
Thanks Rob. while you were writing this reply, I was composing a P M for you, small world. Thanks for your help, I will look it up in the morning as it is midnight now, and I NEED my Beauty sleep and if you think I am lying, look at my avatar. thanks again Iggy   ;D  ;D  ;D
Frustration is the food of invention.

SMF

Teknoromi