Author Topic: beaten up by the news anchorman  (Read 756 times)

tux_linux

beaten up by the news anchorman
« on: February 09, 2012, 09:09:50 am »
Bill O'Reilly standing up for Ellen DeGeneres

Worth watching.
It's about JC Penny, who have chosen Ellen Degeneres as their spokesperson. One Million Moms, a mathematically-challenged group of 40,000 bored, whiny stay-at-home pastors? wives really hate the gays. So they called for a boycott - and received a close down for their facebook group page.

Offline campasano

• View Profile
Re: beaten up by the news anchorman
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 09:59:27 am »
Some people will always be against gays as we have a lot of stereotype
individuals on this planet. A persons gender should never be used against them and I for one love Ellen and respect her, I applaud Bill O'Reily for speaking out.

Mike
Do your part - go green - save the earth

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 10:43:00 am »
Unfortunately the world has become so attuned to the 'social media' that now everyone who has an opinion gets their '15 minutes of fame' no matter how wrong or biased it may be.
What happened to the dictum, "Live and Let Live"?

I refuse to buy anything associated with Martha Stewart, not because of her 'conviction' but because I can't stand the way she talks and operates.

See, even I have an opinion like everyone else.
Everyone has an opinion just like they have armpits and frankly some of them stink.

What a person does with their own life is nobody's business but theirs!

Some folks have just too much time on their hands...some 'crusade' and some SCROLL!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline MOONIE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 09:35:52 pm »

Hate is based in Fear
MOONIE

tux_linux

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 02:50:41 am »
It's not so much about the political view. I'm more impressed that a news anchorman, which is supposed to be neutral on the stuff he speaks too, is taking position and defending it really hard.

Beside if that - yeah, I'm with him. I don't like laws that just disallow something for the pure dislike of someone else. Why should anyone care for what others do? As long as it doesn't affect me, I'm ok with whatever.

"live and let live" - you're right GB, that says it pretty much.

SMF

Teknoromi