Author Topic: Clamps Deco-flex  (Read 1457 times)

Dawie

Clamps Deco-flex
« on: February 06, 2012, 07:04:31 am »
 ;) After stating in my last post that these are a pain, I have to eat a little bit of those words. Tried the clamps with spiral blades, never had them clamp so good at the first go. Placing the bottom clamp was a bit of a pain, but threading is no problem. So I'm thinking of a construction to get the benefit of these clamps with the least hassle. As somebody said when I asked about the Deco-flex the workspace at the bottom is really cramped, but me thinks I will come up with a scheme of some sort somewhere in the future. In the meant time I am very happy.
David

J,Hamilton

Re: Clamps Deco-flex
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 12:43:33 am »
Keep us posted. We all may benefit from this.

tux_linux

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 07:35:01 am »
David, please go for these: Scheppach Quick Release Blade Holder

I have them since quite some time and I am very - not to say absolute - satisfied with them. I even modified my Hegner to get these on there and it made changing blades so much easier.

They cost around 10 Euro each - you probably want 2 of them.

Dawie

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 08:03:25 am »
Hi Torsten they look great, very much like the one on my old Proxxon. Will surely get some. Thanks.
David

tux_linux

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 04:33:34 pm »
Do so, you will only have to exchange the clamps, as those are standardized and will fit perfect.

northscroll

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 06:24:00 am »
I know this thread is almost two years old, but I'm posting in hope some of the thread participants are still here.

I need this clamp - but the website is in german, and I haven't got a clue on how to order - I have tried searching the web for this product, but no luck so far.

For the ones who bought this; where did you buy it?

Cheers,
Northscroll

Offline Merlin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 03:41:33 pm »
Northscroll: Can't help with the site you want, I have a transater on my computer:

But I found you this site that I have heard about and good reports.
http://www.pozsgaidesigns.com/page0006.htm

***Merlin***
Try not! Do,
or do not
There is no try

Yoda "Empire Strikes Back" 1980

SMF

Teknoromi