Author Topic: Can you help me  (Read 930 times)

ImDave

Can you help me
« on: January 02, 2012, 10:41:07 pm »
Hi all,
New player to the field. I used to be able to do patterns on a old program that I had, dont remember what it was but when the computer crashed the program was wiped clear and I havent been able to make patterns since. I am currently using photoshop 6.0 and have been doing trial and error method not successfully I might add LOL.
Anywho, I am wondering if I could get someone to do a pic pattern of my Uncle, we lost him last month and they are doing a VA service for the family next week and I would love to give the family some portraits. As soon as I can get my scanner hooked up I will ask for one of my father as well....it was a little over a year before that I lost my father. So glad 2010 and 11 are done haha Happy New Year to all and Thank You.
Dave
Well I figured out how to make the scanner work...still has some bugs but I can make it work for now. Thank You all Again.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:34:39 am by ImDave »

grampa

Re: Can you help me
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 01:28:30 pm »
Hi Dave, I gave one of your pics a go hope its ok.....Paul

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 02:45:54 pm »
Dave....Here is my try of your uncle for your consideration...
Ron
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 12:53:37 pm »
Dave....I gave your Dad a try for another choice....Nice Pattern Paul.
Ron
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

ImDave

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 11:04:35 pm »
Hello Grampa and Joleet,
Thank You so much for your patterns I think they are truly awesome. I appologize for not responding sooner, I have been down south at my mothers house for the last couple days laying in hardwood flooring for her....not a very fun job, but its for Mom and it was her Christmas gift from my BIL and myself. She bought the materials and we put it in, not a bad deal huh LOL.
Thank You again,
Dave

SMF

Teknoromi