Author Topic: Go Green with Envy lol  (Read 865 times)

Offline JMAC

• View Profile
Go Green with Envy lol
« on: December 13, 2011, 10:43:50 am »
Hi All , wanted to share this with you.

I got an offer in the post yesterday....a Cruise around the Med end of Jan 2012 starting in Venice and going to Bari(italy), Rhodos (Greece), Haifa (Israel) 2days , Piraeus (Greece) and back to Venice. Outside cabin,10 Days, with bus to Venice and back for !! drumroll!!   420? (558$). I think it took my wife and i 2 minutes to phone up and book,all i?ve got to do now is get time off work lol.
you never stop learning.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Go Green with Envy lol
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 11:41:14 am »
That is fabulous...IF you can't get off work I am available at that time!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline JMAC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 11:52:18 am »
I`ll let you know GB but if i cant get holiday i?ll just have to "slip a disk" or something ;D ;D
you never stop learning.

Mainewoods

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 02:06:30 pm »
Hey JMAC, I hope that offer is legit.!  I saw a piece on the news the  other day where some cruise lines are offering extremely low fares, but that cost includes nothing but the "boat ride"!!!  No meals, no tours, nothing.  By the time they hit you with all the service add ons, you still end up  paying full price for the trip.  Again, I hope for your sake all the amenities are included, but you might want to check on it!  If so, congrats!  That's a heck of a deal!!!

Graywolf

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 03:21:36 pm »
Jmac, sounds great. I got a 6 month cruise in the Med. in 1962. My uncle paid for the trip, My uncle Sam U S Navy. I will never be able to go there again, sure wish I could. Enjoy yourself.

Offline Intarsia92

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 08:57:05 pm »
Congratulations JMAC, You'll love it. I got the same deal on a 6 months Med Cruise as Graywolf, 1954 (US Navy) also 4 trips to the Caribbean, 1955. Thank you fellow tax payers.     
Al

Hegner 20" Polymax

Offline JMAC

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 01:52:23 pm »
Thanks for the reply?s folks,we know the cruise line been on them before and we are very much looking forward to the trip.Never been on aGovenment cruise ;D i was Army :o
you never stop learning.

SMF

Teknoromi