Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1013 times)

slvstrdave

Greetings
« on: April 19, 2010, 10:26:47 am »
My name is David Sylvester I go by slvstrdave. I have been scrolling now for about 15 years...I was seriously injuried in an industrial accident almost 5 years ago...I was doing commercial fireworks when I had two 5" shells each with the eqivilant of a couple sticks of TNT  litteraly blow up 1' away from me...I was in the hospital for 1 month, had 5 surgeries, $250,000 in medical expeses (that fortunatly was covered by workmans comp)...because of that accident I am permanetly disabled and retired...I have a service dog named Sassy, who is a 7 year old black lab/pointer mix...Scrolling is my second passion....gormet cooking is my first ...I have a wonderful wife of 38 years, who was part of my crew and saw me get blown up...She has Celiac disease as well as Addisons disease...I do 90% of all the cooking and maintain a gluten free kitchen...

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 10:01:25 pm »
Sorry to here of your accident. Sounds like you are doing good. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. I'm Russ from Florida. Take your shoes off and jump in and get your feet wet.
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

cherie

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 10:13:02 pm »
heheheheheh.  Don't I know you too?

Joesawdust

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 10:13:51 pm »
Well look at who's on here!!!! Good to see here David.

Greg

SMF

Teknoromi