Author Topic: Russ and Sam  (Read 841 times)

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
Russ and Sam
« on: November 03, 2011, 06:42:15 pm »
Russ and Sam, two friends, meet in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.

One day Russ didn't show up. Sam didn't think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something.. But after Russ hadn't shown up for a week or so, Sam really got worried. However, since the only time they ever got together was at the park, Sam didn't know where Russ lived, so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month had passed, and Sam figured he had seen the last of Russ, but one day, Sam approached the park and.. lo and behold!.. there sat Russ!  Sam was very excited and happy to see him and told him so.  Then he said, 'For crying out loud Russ, what in the world happened to you?'

Russ replied, 'I have been in jail.'

'Jail!' cried Sam. What in the world for?'

'Well,' Russ said, 'you know Sue, that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop where I sometimes go?'

'Yeah,' said Sam, 'I remember her. What about her?

'Well, one day she filed rape charges against me; and, at 89 years old, I was so proud that when I got into court, I pleaded 'guilty'.

'The judge gave me 30 days for perjury.'
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Russ and Sam
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 06:48:54 pm »
Thank goodness I'm not 89. You know you could have changed the name to Gabby or someone else. LMBO  :D  :D  :D
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 12:58:28 pm »
Sorry, Russ.  I didn't come up with the names, just did a copy and paste.  But now that I think about it, that would have been a good idea. (Gabby, that is..lol.)
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

Dawie

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 02:10:18 pm »
 ;D
David

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 09:48:19 pm »
I rather liked it as written!  ;D ;D ;D
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi