Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 4091 times)

northie66

Re: Facebook
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 07:30:07 pm »
I'm not being antisocial... I just don't like facebook.

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2010, 11:02:35 am »
I opened a facebook account yesterday.  By 10 o'clock last night I closed it.  I had over 300 e-mails of people wanting to be or already being my friends.  It was insane.  I just don't feel that comfortable being friends with some people I had never heard of.  just because they were friends of a friends friend..

I've gotten along this long without a facebook account I can mange a few more years.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2010, 11:28:58 am »
Dunk,
You can pick and choose your friends on facebook. If there is someone you don't know or don't care to admit you know, just click on "ignore" and they go away.
Just befriend the ones you want to.
I have just started using Facebook a few weeks ago and I have about 8 friends (mostly family members) and all the rest can go on down the pike as far as I'm concerned.

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

Dawie

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 01:23:46 pm »
I will look for you when I go to facebook again, don't use my account that much, spend more time in the room next door(filled with wood and stuff) than behind my pc.
David

Offline Chase

• View Profile
    • ScrollArt by Chase
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2010, 10:26:26 am »
I too am on facebook.  Thinking of terminating.  Too many privacy issues and I think they have been selling my e-mail addrs.

Just got a request from someone to be my friend on quepasa the hispanic equivalent of face book. 

There has been a lot of bad press re facebook lately.

Not a fan.

Chase
Chase--Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

http://home.comcast.net/~chasesmeeks/ScrollArt-by-Chase.html

SMF

Teknoromi