Author Topic: talking dog  (Read 627 times)

Offline woodworker

• View Profile
talking dog
« on: October 21, 2011, 07:43:21 am »
A man was driving around the back woods of Montana,and saw a sign in front of a broken down shanty style house,"Talking Dog For Sale".He knocked on the door,and the owner appeared,telling him the dog was in the back yard.
The man walked into the back yard,and saw a nice looking labrador sitting there.
"You talk?" he asked the dog.
"Yep", the dog replied.
After the man recovered from his shock of hearing a dog talk,he said "So ,what's you're story"?
The Lab looked up and said,"Well i discovered i could talk when i was pretty young.I wanted to help the government,so i told the CIA.
In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders,because no one expected a dog to eavesdrop."I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running.But the jetting around really tired me out,and i knew i wasn't getting any younger,so i decided to settle down.I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security,wandering near suspicious characters and listening in.I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.I got married and had a mess of puppies,and now i am just retired."
The man was amazed,he returned to the owner,and asked what he wanted for the dog.
"Ten dollars,"the owner replied.
"Ten dollars?This dog is amazing!why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he is a bl**dy liar.He's never been out of the yard."

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: talking dog
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 07:52:24 am »
 ::)  ::)  ::) LMBO  ::)  ::)  ::)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.