Author Topic: LSU and Gators  (Read 958 times)

marmoh

LSU and Gators
« on: October 09, 2011, 09:30:45 am »
There's is a Gator Fan driving from Gainesville to Baton Rouge, and a Tiger Fan driving from Baton Rouge to Gainesville.

In the middle of the night with no other cars on the road, they hit each other head on and both cars go flying off in different directions. The Gator manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I am really lucky to be alive!!!"

Likewise, the Tiger scrambles out of his car and looks at his wreckage. He too says to himself, "I can't believe I survived this wreck!"

The Gator walks over to the Tiger Fan and says, "Hey man, I think this is a sign from God that we should put away our differences and live as friends instead of arch rivals."

The LSU Fan thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. Now let's bond." So the LSU fan pops open his trunk and finds a full unopened bottle of Jack Daniels still intact. He says to the Gator, "I think this is another sign from God that we should toast to our new found understanding and friendship."

The Gator fan says, "You're right!", and he grabs the bottle and starts sucking down Jack Daniels. After putting away nearly half the bottle the Gator hands it back to the LSU fan and says, "Your turn!"

The Tiger Fan twists the cap back on the bottle and says, "Nahh, I think I'll wait for the cops to show up."

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: LSU and Gators
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 09:40:00 am »
Same story but one was a blonde and the other was a lawyer and SHE gave him the bottle!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 11:33:32 am »
Good one Marion. I don't think Barb is going to like though, She is a Gator! :o
Dan In Southern California

Offline yyyyyguy

• yyyyyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 08:16:41 pm »
Sorry Marmoh but it's only a matter of time before Russ deletes that one :-\ :-\
I love the smell of saw dust in the morning.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 08:22:48 pm »
Sorry Marmoh but it's only a matter of time before Russ deletes that one :-\ :-\
I don't think so Pete, Russ is a tough but fair guy! ::)
Really, I'm not brown-nosing ::)
Dan In Southern California

marmoh

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 08:34:04 pm »
I thought it might ruffle some feathers !!!    I don't mind being the drunk one right now  ;D so he can change it if he wants to ....

Offline yyyyyguy

• yyyyyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 11:52:21 pm »
Oh, I was just kidding, I'm sure even Russ laughs once and a while  ;D
I love the smell of saw dust in the morning.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 08:10:23 am »
FYI, Gators don't have feathers and we do have thick skin. Oh and we don't forget either.  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

Right after the game the LSU Tiger died and went to Heaven. Once there, he met Michael the archangel who took him to his eternal residence, rooms where he would be constantly forced to watch highlights of Gator victories against them while listening/singing to the Gator Fight Song and during breaks reading the University of Florida Alma Mater.

As Michael was leaving the LSU Tiger asked, "Hey, how come I am getting such horrible treatment". Michael turned, winked and said "Oh I almost forgot, God sent you a message. It's A Great Day To Be A Florida Gator".

*Bwa ha ha ha ha* LMBO  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:16:00 am by Russ C »
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 08:28:56 pm »
Russ are you sure he went to heaven?
Sounds more like the other destination to me, and I'm not even a football fan!
Gimme Bull Riding or Nascar that will keep me entertained.  ;D
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 09:05:25 pm »
Gabby,
I think it was Ernest Hemingway who said something to the effect that "The only true sports were bull fighting, mountain climbing and motor racing all the rest are just games". I happen to be one of those who agree with Papa and you.

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

SMF

Teknoromi