Author Topic: dewalt 788  (Read 1465 times)

bampasr

dewalt 788
« on: October 07, 2011, 10:15:20 am »
Help I need some parts ,would like to know were to get them. Thank you for any help.
 Bampa

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: dewalt 788
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 12:35:20 pm »
You should find what you need here: http://www.ereplacementparts.com/
Dan In Southern California

bampasr

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2011, 02:57:39 pm »
thank you Dan.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 03:23:51 pm »
You had better check. I ordered parts fro  them in August and have not received them yet. I complained and they are reprdering the parts. Said the first order was lost in the mail. I just had an e-mail from requesting a site address. Now the parts are coming by courier and not by mail. We will see???
Not impressed!
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 12:55:09 am »
I've had very good results the 2 times I've needed replacement parts and ordered them from these folks. Maximum 2 weeks till parts arrived. I don't believe they have a big warehouse but get them from the manufacturer and then forward them to the customer. I can see where an order may be lost in the shuffle especially on the manufacturer's end. I imagine they are handling hundreds or even thousands of orders so one is liable to fall through the cracks now and then. It is still people handling the orders and people make mistakes.
Butt nought mee!
LOL
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

thumbs

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 07:19:18 am »
I have placed orders with them a couple of times and the parts were here quickly--when you look at the parts list they will show what they have and what needs to be order- this feature helped me decide to order or not--JMHO ---Richard aka thumbs

Offline Barry

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 12:18:02 am »
Good question Bampa!  Thank you Dan for the tip on where to order.  I am going to put that website on my favorites right now.  This is why I get on this workshop community :)

Barry

SMF

Teknoromi