Author Topic: Something bothers me on the gallery page...  (Read 596 times)

stipes

Something bothers me on the gallery page...
« on: September 19, 2011, 03:17:19 pm »
I wish I could tell everyone how wonderfull work they do, and wow,,it amazes me what tallent there is !!! I just wanted to tell everyone I enjoy lookin at their works and I'm sorry I dont have time to comment on everyone of them but so amazing.....
    Thank you all for the pics. and posts and it inspires us newbees to try something diffrent....
    I enjoy so many things workin with wood. You can take a dead tree and mill it up and make it alive again and to last generations on down....
    I always made big projects and it haunted me so much to toss away pieces in the burn bin that I didnt realize there is so much you can make with the small pieces....
     I'm really enjoying this ,,,even though I been so busy with my full time job, this has been so realaxing..... Keep the dust flyin all!!!

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Something bothers me on the gallery page...
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 03:30:44 pm »
Hey Stipes, It only takes a few seconds to leave a comment. Every time you come on the forum, go over to the gallery and leave a comment on one or two entires. I look about once a week to see if there are any comments left, and appreciate it when someone does!
Dan In Southern California

Offline campasano

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 06:04:04 pm »
Yes there are some great pieces of work posted on the Gallery and I must agree with dyman about leaving a remark on ones page. I for one am guilty of looking and not posting a reply. I will be more aware in the future.

Mike 
Do your part - go green - save the earth

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 06:08:26 pm »
The thing that I find MOST satisfying is that I show my work to friends, family, etc. but what I really appreciate is when my peers (fellow scrollers) give me an honest compliment.
That means more than having the project on the front page of the kocal newspaper!

And I am guilty as well...so more time commenting in the gallery coming soon!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi