Author Topic: Noisy Saw  (Read 2462 times)

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
Re: Noisy Saw
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 07:41:47 pm »
Gabby ,You had better luck than I did. I ordered parts for my saw from eReplacementParts.com  in July. I have contacted them several times about not receiving my order. Their response was that "it should soon be there". Yesterday I e-mailed them again, now they offered my a refund of a reorder of the parts. They will ship priority post. I took the reorder as I want to repair the saw, not buy a new one. Hopefully I will be back in business soon.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
Re: Noisy Saw
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 10:01:42 pm »
Not knowing what machine you have or how old it is, I can only surmise that it is one that has few parts suppliers that E-parts can order them from. Supply and demand depend on how popular and how many of a certain product were built with spares to keep them going. A less popular machine that was discontinued early on would probably be hard to get parts for.
Both times I've contacted them they have had the parts at my door inside of 2 weeks. My saw is a Delta 40-540 and apparently it was pretty popular because there has been no problem filling my orders for parts.
Keep us updated on the outcome and tell us what saw you have so we can all know what to expect in the future.
I hope you are up and running soon, good luck,
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi