Author Topic: Road Rage in OR  (Read 912 times)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
Road Rage in OR
« on: August 27, 2011, 05:20:54 pm »
First off let me say I am sorry for laughing so hard , i couldn't help it.

I did not know that passing you on the right on the freeway (as you drove 50 in the fast lane) would be the one final straw that pushed you over the edge.

after passing you , I look in my rearview mirror , to see you screaming at me , and calling me everything but human , so I give you the one fingered peace sign , and this seems to really twist your shorts , so you ride my bumper for the next 5 miles , even though I'm doing 70 , so I kick it up to 80 and get a little distance , and you start to catch up .

At this point I'm about over it ,( had a crappy morning , my patience was gone) I look in the mirror and saw you raising your coffee cup to get a drink , I couldn't stop myself from locking up the brakes ( wore about 2 inches of rubber off the tire , but sooooo worth it) , had I known that you would stomp the brakes , and force your coffee cup(thank god for paper cups) and face into the steering wheel , causing the most incredible coffee explosion I have ever seen , (the cup must have been full , coffee on every window and you drenched) .

Seeing you dripping with coffee , and screaming at me to pull over so you could kick my a** , struck me as funny, (still does) sure pointing and laughing was maybe a bit much , but I couldn't help it .

I just want to say thank you for brightening my day , sorry it was at your expense, but I chuckle about it daily , and everyone loves the story .

I hope the coffee was hot , you were far from home , and didn't have any extra clothes .

Isn't road rage fun? stupid b***h

have a great life , maybe we can play again sometime

Truly yours
The a**hole in the gold malibu

MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Road Rage in OR
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 05:29:52 pm »
My, what a fine person you are!
Dan In Southern California

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 12:52:36 am »
My, what a fine person you are!

You would never catch me in a GOLD Malibu, I'm a Truck man! Since I don't have a Brit sports car anymore.  LOL
This was reportedly a message on the Medford Craig's list, I just passed it along for the fun of it.
Been tempted to do that though --  >:( tailgaters  >:(.
G
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 12:49:03 pm »
if it said the "a**hole in the ford diesel" or had a line about blowing black smoke around, I would swear it was my husband.

stephenD

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 10:29:08 pm »
Thanks, that was definitely worth the reading....

SMF

Teknoromi