Author Topic: going back in time. A story to tell!  (Read 923 times)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
going back in time. A story to tell!
« on: August 16, 2011, 02:25:43 am »
Just came across this post and thought it should be re posted. Here for all to see. God works in mysterious ways!
Gabby

A story to Tell
? on: October 08, 2010, 08:56:49 AM ? Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi folks and good morning.

I want to share a story with you that I fel should be told. A little over a year ago I met a wonderful man that I did marry. He brought God into my life and my life has changed so much.  My only regret is that I didn't turn my life over to Him years ago. Larry and I want to move from this area so we found a place that we fell in love with but didn't know if we were doing the right thing.  I put it into Gods hands and the offer was accepted.Now, I needed to sell my property to be able to buy the place we wanted. Yesterday the neighboring rancher came down and we made a deal at the kitchen table. I didn't even get it listed. That verifies to me that God wants us to be there.  It is a place of my dreams and God let it happen.  I have never asked him for the place  He knows what we want. Through the grace of God I have been able to forgive all my adversaries and have mended all the bridges. I have never been more  at peace with my life no matter what happens.  I thank God for everthing that happens good or bad. He always tests us and I only hope that I can be strong enough to pass those tests.  Without Him in my life I lived under stress and was not a very nice person.  Things are so different now that my wish for anyone who has never asked God to come into their life that they do so and realize that by changing life will be far better.  I don't mean to preach but I wanted to tell this one story.  There have been many.  God bless you all and thank Steve for such a wonderful sight. Pokey

MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SheGold

Re: going back in time. A story to tell!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:33:02 am »
Good one... Sheila

Offline kimb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 10:44:47 am »
So true...Kim

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 12:18:37 pm »
I remember that post. That was ten months ago, how long did it take you to stumble across it. LOL.  ::)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 01:32:27 pm »
I remember that post. That was ten months ago, how long did it take you to stumble across it. LOL.  ::)

A while!  ;D
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 06:06:50 pm »
AAAAAMEN!!!
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

SMF

Teknoromi