Author Topic: Need a Pattern for my Great Auto Technician  (Read 834 times)

qlty

Need a Pattern for my Great Auto Technician
« on: August 05, 2011, 01:33:30 pm »
A good auto tech is hard to find so perhaps many of us could cut the one we use a sign or funny saying for the wall in his/her shop.Not too hard would be great for me.TIA for any help.John aka qlty

Chachi

Re: Need a Pattern for my Great Auto Technician
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 02:16:55 pm »
I'm sure one of our Greta PAttern makers can come up with something but it would help to know on what lines your looking for

Would you like Just words or a picture or both words and a picture?

Would you like it to be just for yours (they would need a name) or would you like it to be Unisex?

qlty

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 04:19:29 pm »
I'm sure one of our Greta PAttern makers can come up with something but it would help to know on what lines your looking for

Would you like Just words or a picture or both words and a picture?

Would you like it to be just for yours (they would need a name) or would you like it to be Unisex?

either way a simple picture with works or just words or maybe silhouettes of wrenches,a spark plug,nuts and bolts etc.
name like Auto Tech. never call a good one a mechanic now a days LOL

Chachi

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 04:38:19 pm »
LOL yeah I know what you mean I made a good friend of mine one with a Wrench that hung from a piston He repairs and seels Classics and does paint and body work So I gave him that with his name and "shop" in 50's soda fountain type font he loved it and now it hangs in his office for everyone to see I will see If I can dig it up for you.

SMF

Teknoromi