Author Topic: Thanks Guys.  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Thanks Guys.
« on: August 02, 2011, 10:21:12 pm »
‎5000 years ago, Moses said to Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your a$$es and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land." When Welfare was introduced, Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your a$$es, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land." Now the government has stolen your shovel, taxed your a$$es, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land to China! Thanks to our Government we are really doing great.  ::)  ::)  ::)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 10:23:09 pm by Russ C »
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Chachi

Re: Thanks Guys.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 11:15:46 pm »
AMEN Russ We need to fire the lot of them I say.....

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 05:25:42 am »
OH BOY, don't get me started!  >:(
It's time to take it back to the founders wise beginnings!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

marmoh

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 08:42:28 am »
If it's only going to take a 12 person panel to decide the future of our country, why are we paying the other 523 ??? 

Offline kimb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:53:08 am »
That's exactly what I was thinking Marion. We elected all of them to do their job, and when they can't they just put it in the hands of a few and sit back and watch so they won't get the blame for the outcome. It's just got to be a joke the way they are running this country now days. I think Chachi has the right idea, fire all of them and start over.

Kim

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 01:49:44 pm »
It would be laughable if it weren't so scary!  And I really liked Marion's question.  Why are we? 
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

Graywolf

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 01:50:21 pm »
Isn't this the best country in the world. We have a revolution every four years. We can change our whole goverment if we vote. So BE SURE YOU VOTE!!! I love my country, I love my flag, I just don't trust my goverment.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 01:53:04 pm »
IF you don't TRUST your government then make damn sure you don't let them take your guns!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

LHayes

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 03:42:27 pm »
This is so true GB....

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 08:25:31 pm »
We have the same problems politicians are same all over the world, lying conniving Ba???ds they are the lowest, worse than car and insurance sales men
Jimbo 

Offline yyyyyguy

• yyyyyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 10:19:09 pm »
I'm thinking of voting out everyone who refused to do any compromising, send an e-mail to them and say why I voted against them, then send an e-mail to the ones I vote for and tell them why I gave them the vote...the more I think about it...the more I doubt it will do any good...and that is why we are in the dilemma we're in??? they don't care what we say as long as they have one vote more than the next guy and we don't think our vote counts??  :'( :'( :'(
I love the smell of saw dust in the morning.

Offline geneVG

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2011, 11:17:16 pm »
You are soooooooooooooooooo right.

gene
Gene Van Grevenhof

chief

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2011, 11:21:04 pm »
Yeah now they rae talking about delaying military retirementuntil 65.  That is just awesome since I retire from the military in Dec after 20 years.  Oh and by the way our retirement isnt that big infact my monthly check after taxes is gonna be about $1500.  So they want to give me a 401k instead as I am walking out the door.

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 12:36:00 am »
Thanks for your service Chief!  Sorry you are not appropriately rewarded after a long career.

GB, what do you mean.  Of course you can trust the government.  Just ask any Indian!(old quote)
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 02:25:18 am »
This makes me think we just might have a chance of taking control away from those Progresocialomunist (compound word)  bastards. If more people are coming to their senses we have a chance in 2012.
Mr. Speaker don't let down your guard!
I try to keep my kids informed, because they are the ones who will really be the most effected by what our government is forcing through.
Next thing you know our soldiers will be forced to goose step like the rest of those communist countries. While every one else is in a bread and soup line!
Yes I'm one of those right wing radical wackos that says history does repeat itself unless we stay awake to what is taking place.
Off my soap box!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi