Author Topic: HEAT  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
HEAT
« on: July 30, 2011, 07:32:07 pm »
Well boys and girls, it finally hit 90 in the shade and I decided to come in here to cool off and harrass everyone.  ;D
Once it cools down a bit I'll put my nose to the saw for more R and R. LOL
Ahh It feels nice in front of the fan! I think I'll turn it up! There noiser but better.
Stay cool everyone.
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline geneVG

• View Profile
Re: HEAT
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 12:13:19 am »
Hey Gabby, it has been in the high 90'soffand on here for the last three weeks.  And in the shop I guess I can add anothere 15 degrees.   :(

gene
Gene Van Grevenhof

Chachi

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 12:28:37 am »
oh BOO HOO Gabby lol triple digets in the shade here for months now and no relife in site keep an eye on beef Prices they will be going up. This Drought and heat wave is killing us all....

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 01:15:36 am »
Yeah....it was pretty nice here in So. Ca. I think it might of reached 80?! :o
Dan In Southern California

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 01:22:55 am »
Yeah come the rainy season and I am whining about not being able to cut y'all can have the last laugh. I finally quit just now 10:15 as my back was hurting, but I'm making good progress.
I do feel for those folks that live where the weather has been so unkind to them, it seems to be going from one extreme to the other.
Take care folks this too shall pass!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 05:21:53 am »
That ain't nothing compared to how hot it has been here.
 :D  :D  :D   LOL  :D  :D  :D
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Chachi

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 10:34:01 am »
OK Russ wins.............Now that is HOT!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Crabbyboater

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 11:16:17 am »
I have to chime in and support my southern buddy, Gabby.  It's 63 here at 8am and expected to reach 72 this afternoon. I love Seattle weather!  But have to remember that 2 years ago we set a record at 103, so it isn't always cool. 
Your web footed friend in Seattle, WA.

tux_linux

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 12:14:28 pm »
you might want to try this project

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 12:23:11 pm »
It was 113 degerees here last Tuesday. We have had 35 days of over 100 this year so far and haven't had any rain to speak of for two months.  >:(
Hutchinson Kansas has been the "HOT SPOT" of the nation several times this summer.  ::) :P
Please tell ME about heat.  ::) >:(

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 04:25:15 pm »
That ain't nothing compared to how hot it has been here.
 :D  :D  :D   LOL  :D  :D  :D
Someone had a sense of humor for the good humor man! LOL
I remember it being hot enough you needed a hot pot holder / mitten just to open you're car door. You could literally cook an egg on the pavement or the hood of your car. Nope HEAT isn't fun, but COLD isn't either and the older we get the less of either extreme the better as our bodies have to work harder to overcome the effects!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

LHayes

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 05:35:58 pm »
I guess the big change in weather for most of the Country is another good reason to live here in the Islands where most of the time it's in the 70's and 80's.  We sold at the local Mango Festival yesterday in Kona and it was 95 degrees....we roasted. 

I sure hope your Seattle weather stays nice.  I will be visiting my Grandkids and family the first part of October in Kingston.  From what I hear, you guys have really had a wet year. I remember summer starting there every year about July 5th!

chief

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 10:13:26 pm »
The weather in WA has been horrible this weekend we had 2 days in a row that it exceeded 80 degrees.  I moved here from San Diego and I absolutey love the weather here, in fact we dont even know if our A/C works because we havent even tried to use it. 
LHayes kingston isnt too far from me.  While your here you need to visit Edensaw in Port Townsend its not too far from Kingston.

LHayes

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 12:23:22 am »
Yes, it's sounds like the Washington we left.  We lived in Lewis County for 13 years.  We really do miss the big trees and the spring and summer months there, but the cold winters were to much for our joints.  Where we live in Hawaii the temps. are pretty much in the 80's all the time.  Some days it's very hot...like yesterday (95).  We only have ceiling fans in every room, but the nice trade winds that blow through really help to make it feel great.  And I like the idea at home I only wear shorts and Crocks...only put on a shirt when someone comes to visit...don't want to scare them off... :o

SMF

Teknoromi