Author Topic: Summer/Annual Vacation/Holiday Doings....?  (Read 2071 times)

HWPlmbr1

Re: Summer/Annual Vacation/Holiday Doings....?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 06:13:38 pm »
Its been a couple years since we've had a true vacation. I hope to be able to do something for our 26th anniversary on July 20 if there is any money in the til.
Gosh, now I'm depressed!

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 04:17:41 pm »
My wife & I spent a long weekend in Savannah, Ga. a short while back.  Last week we took the week off and had our 2 youngest grandkids up for their first visit without parents.  This weekend we met their Dad and the 2 older kids at Myakka River State Park near Sarasota and stayed in a palm log cabin built in the 30's, went Kayaking, and exploring the woods. Great time!
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

TomC

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 12:43:48 pm »
Just getting back from my vacation.  Went to Melbourne FLA - Daughter's wedding and chance to meet his family.  Now back to work and catching up on all the new items here in the community. Stay away for a couple weeks and you have a lot of catching up to do.

chief

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 04:46:42 pm »
Took my 12 yo daughter to Forks, WA yesterday.  Forks is where they filmed the Twilight movies.  I could care less about the movie, but the sights along the way were simply beautiful.  One lake we saw is 600 ft deep.

ChuckD

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 11:08:48 pm »
End of August going to a four day Square dance festival in Washington State.  From there going to Gillette Wy for a week long RV Rally.  When that is complete going to Yellowstone for a week.  Then the Grand Tetons for a few days and back thru Idaho to home.  After we get home will sell the house to pay the gas bill  LOL.  BTW.  All this in our Motorhome.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 11:17:40 pm »
If you are a square dancer then you are a better man than I!

Not only is it hard work it is taxing on the brain!

God Bless and keep you and I wish I were snuggled in a corner of your motor home!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

SMF

Teknoromi