Author Topic: RE: Our new G A L L E R Y ! ! !  (Read 1537 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
RE: Our new G A L L E R Y ! ! !
« on: June 19, 2011, 03:23:41 pm »
Interesting to note that the Gallery and "Mug Shots" have been on line for two days now and we have eleven 'mug shots' and not a single one of our Lady Friends has put their lovely photos in the section!

Could it be that they are afraid that someone would recognize them from the Post Office wall?

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: RE: Our new G A L L E R Y ! ! !
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 03:59:22 pm »
Hey GB, I think they just don't want to dazzle us with their beauty! :o :o ::) ::) ;D
Dan In Southern California

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 09:54:24 pm »
I was out of town and away from my real computer all weekend so I couldn't do it. But I took care of that now!

marmoh

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 09:56:43 pm »
I bet I know who's picture will get the most hits !!!  Great pic mrsn ... ohh to be young again  ::)

Offline mrsn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2011, 10:07:16 pm »
LOL, thanks! I was in a wedding over the weekend and the photo came from that.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 11:40:43 pm »
OK now I've got to look!  ;D
Marion don't sell your self short.
I'll bet you clean up pretty good, just remember to change your shoes after cleaning the hen house. LOL

Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2011, 11:42:48 pm »
MRSN Where can I sign up for one of your classes.  ;D ;D
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

marmoh

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 02:59:58 pm »
Wanting to down load a picture of myself but am having problems with my camera.  Every time I take a picture it keeps coming back with a pic of an old gray haired lady.  I know that can't be me  :o
Can anyone recommend a photo shop program that I can use to adjust this problem ???   ;D ;D

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2011, 03:16:37 pm »
I hear you Marion!  If they can make a program that automatically fixes red eye, you would think they'd make one that automatically colors in gray hair, or adjusts receding hairlines for the rest of us.  Come to think of it, why not have it automatically take off a few pounds and smooth out some wrinkles at the same time?
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2011, 03:53:00 pm »
Wanting to down load a picture of myself but am having problems with my camera.  Every time I take a picture it keeps coming back with a pic of an old gray haired lady.  I know that can't be me  :o
Can anyone recommend a photo shop program that I can use to adjust this problem ???   ;D ;D
Hey Marion, Send me the picture and I will fix it for you! ::) Then I'll post it for you! :o

marmoh

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2011, 04:01:18 pm »
Bill I'm with you.  With all of the new fangled stuff out you'd think they would  ;D
Dan, I have total trust in you to do that for me ....... NOT  ::) ::)

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2011, 06:56:16 pm »
Marion, Your beautiful! And your babies are gorgeous too! My wife wants to know if they are Quarter horses?

marmoh

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 07:58:20 pm »
Yes they are Quarter horses ... they are both 6 years old and all they do is eat and drive me crazy !!!  I've ridden the one I am holding but she is needing a refresher course.  I'm too old to even think about getting on the other one ... she had some training but I'm not "women enough"  anymore to handle her.  I took them out of a bad situation when one was 5 months old and the other 7 months.  Just call me a sucker for needy animals !!!!!
Thanks for the compliment but I'm too old to BS to much  ;D ;D

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2011, 08:26:32 pm »

Marion that program is called HAIR COLOR and is available at most any shopping center or drug store. LOL
Love your babies! They look like whole horses to me, here I was expecting a horse with just one leg. ::) ::)
Gabby
Yeah I know what they are, just having fun..
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!

marmoh

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2011, 09:09:27 pm »
If it were that simple, I'd buy the stuff in 55 gal buckets !!!  Every one around here likes me the way I am (as long as I have food in my hands) !!The way to a man's (or animals) heart is thru their stomachs so I keep everyone well fed.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 08:41:17 am by marmoh »

SMF

Teknoromi