Author Topic: Hosting Photos  (Read 1253 times)

nickchalker

Hosting Photos
« on: April 15, 2011, 01:57:13 pm »
Hi Steve,  I was wondering if you had a link for the photo hosting site that you talked about in you video.  I posted a pic in the "brag forum" but only a few people could see it.  Is this also the same place that I can re-size pictures to put directly in the post? 
Thank you so much for you help!!!
Nick

Offline TripleB

• Simply put, I love Scrolling!
    • View Profile
    • Scroll Saw Paradise
Re: Hosting Photos
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 04:06:01 pm »
Nick I believe this is the link you are looking for http://picasa.google.com/ I use Picasa all the time and it works great and is easy to use once you get the hang of it. I would suggest Google searching for Picasa/ Video tutorials, they help get you up to speed quickly. As for resizing, you can also do that in picasa. When you click on your photo, a menu of different items appears on the left, if you click the green PICNIC button it will take you to another site where you can manipulate the photo how ever you want. Actual resizing is done through the Edit tab at the Picnick site, While there you also get your clouds fluffed and a sprinkling of dew.

Bob

Chachi

Re: Hosting Photos
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 11:04:29 am »
As Bob said Picasa Is a great site I use it myself and have for many many years now and Have never ever had a problem with it.
 It also allows you to make internet web albums and then you post the link to that for people to see your work. So give it a shot you won't be sorry.

SMF

Teknoromi