Author Topic: Me and Mike Not sleeping together  (Read 2974 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Me and Mike Not sleeping together
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2011, 10:11:49 am »
Kep...I am so with you on this one in a way. I ignored subtle signs along the way for years. Then I got 'hit' and had an unexplained seizure and wound up in intensive care for 3 1/2 weeks with all the resultant tubes, masks and sticky pads attached and a Million dollars worth of gear in the room. It took me almost three years and 5 surgeries to get back almost to what I used to be but WITHOUT all the little 'annoyances' that I had.
I know you and Judy and others have those spells where you feel "lower than a snakes belly button in a wagon rut" BUT ....

If they find it, cut it out, patch it up, show you how to avoid it again you are so much the better for it!

I've been there and I know what you are going through. Every dam time they do another test you wonder. "What the hell are they gonna find this time?"

Keep the Faith! If it gets to you and you want a place to let it out send me an email while pounding that keyboard as hard as you like and I WILL respond and 'pat your shoulder', wipe your tears, hold your hand, kick your butt and do whatever it takes to keep you going and somewhat sane!

We are ALL pulling for you and are here for you. Let us/me be a part of your support system!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2011, 10:34:32 am »
Yeah I am a little nervous,  But at least we get breakfast in bed!!!
I assume as long as we have good insurance, they will find something wrong.
How long will you be in for do you think?  I am going to start yelling to get out on Saturday.
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Kepy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 10:33:49 am »
We are getting closer Judy.  Went in for pre-admission yesterday and everything was fine except for my blood pressure.  When I was at the Dr's setting this up it was up about 20 points and yesterday was up another 10 points for me.  Stopped on the way home and got some medication in the wine dept.
They are planning on me going home the next day.
Am getting the laundry done up and gave the dog a bath before his trip to the kennel.

sbudinger

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 06:06:38 pm »
Best wishes Judy, Our prayers go with you. W still have a couple foot of snow but its been real nice of late.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 09:49:40 pm »
Had my final going over today.  Everything is set for me to go to a hotel tomorrow night and then walk across the street to the hospital on Thursday morning. You are lucky to get out that soon.  They say I will be there until Sunday or Monday.  I leave my dog with my son.  I don't like that but most kennels won't take one his size.  Good Luck and lets compare scars HA!! guess my pole dancing days are over  ;D
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 10:30:00 pm »
Judy you are guaranteed at least one happy face when you get home, with a tail wagging behind it.
Gone an hour or a day, they are always happy when you get home.
Prayers are with you.
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 12:01:14 am »
Judy and Kepy, You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Judy, what can I say, I would love to see you on that poll again!
My wife wants to know who the painted baby is and what's your dogs name?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:07:54 am by dgman »
Dan In Southern California

SMF

Teknoromi