Author Topic: Hey Steve, about your screen saver  (Read 1631 times)

Waddawood

Hey Steve, about your screen saver
« on: March 14, 2011, 03:38:09 am »
This is Charles Dearing.  I have taken over Eric's (Waddawood's) account with his permission.  I LOVE the screen saver.  Put me down for one and let me know how I can pay you for it.  Just the screen saver please ;)

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
Re: Hey Steve, about your screen saver
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 09:31:48 am »
Hey Charlie, no problem with the account. Good to have you back. Still waiting to see if anyone is interested in the screen saver. Had several requests today but I have not set up a form to order them yet. Just an idea I'm playing with.

cherie

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 01:33:01 pm »
Yeah how much?  Looks cool.

Dawie

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 01:58:43 pm »
Me likes it too ;D??? How much ???
David

thumbs

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 06:15:19 pm »
I for one think it would be a great desktop theme--Is that possible??--Richard aka thumbs

Offline cyclistjim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 06:36:00 pm »
Great screen saver but it does have a small problem. I use multiple screens at work on my laptop and it only displays on one of the screens not both. The other screen just has my normal desktop background on it. All the other screen savers I have used have always gone across both screens. the setup is that the two act as one big screen side by side. I am attaching a picture for you to see what I am talking about.

cutter1

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 09:45:37 pm »
I don't think it's the saver. It might be a setting in your raid array. but I'm only a little geeky and may be wrong....lol

Chachi

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2011, 09:51:18 pm »
It says on his Blog post that he is thinking about 4 dollars for it.

He said it is just an idea he is playing with but if he does decide to go with it I will be in line for mine for sure.

Offline cyclistjim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 12:53:21 am »
I don't think it's the saver. It might be a setting in your raid array. but I'm only a little geeky and may be wrong....lol

A little geeky is how you get lots geeky! RAID has to do with disks not screens
Redundant Array of Independent Disks = RAID

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 01:09:44 am »
Thanks for the input Jim. I am having the same problem on my dual monitor setup also. I was wondering if it was just my setup or a bug in the saver. Guess that answers that. I'll play with it and see if I can make that work. Here is the funny thing about that problem. I have my main computer with dual monitors. like you said the second monitor does not activate but I also have three other computers on my desk that are connected to the same keyboard and mouse using the network tool synergy. I install the screen saver on all four machines. The ones that are networked go to screen saver when the main computer activates. It looks cool when it happens but for the life of me I can't figure out how that is happening. Got to love these personal confusers.

I had a few bites on the screen saver and pattern but I have not put much time into actually getting set up to do it. I think I will set it up this weekend. 

cbc

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 05:13:45 pm »
Put me down for one just need to how much and when and what options there are thanks !!!!!!!

SMF

Teknoromi