Author Topic: NOTE: Everyone....  (Read 1170 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
NOTE: Everyone....
« on: February 24, 2011, 12:51:48 am »
Go to the "ANNOUNCEMENTS" section at the top of our forum and read the post by Steve, our benevolent host, that was posted earlier today!

Be aware that Steve and Russ are looking out for us and this forum more than most of us realize!

My THANKS to them!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

thumbs

Re: NOTE: Everyone....
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 07:38:48 am »
thanks GB for bringing this to our attention--Don't think I was paying too much attention to that part of the site--thanks for the great work Steve & Russ--Richard aka thumbs

Chachi

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 08:39:51 am »
I say My hats off to them and Thank you Both for allowing this site to remain the nice clean Forum it is on that note we are all grown ups here so if you see anything that may have got past Steve or Russ I say turn it into them they are but only 2 guys keeping this forum running they can not be here 24/7/365
  so lets give them a hand with these Spammers if you see them posting..

THANK YOU AGAIN Steve and Russ with out there would be no Scroll saw forum here.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 10:16:34 am »
Without Steve and Russ and this forum I would be back to being a hermit and twiddling my thumbs. THANKS EVERYONE!!!
I'm from North Dakota

Dawie

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 10:38:10 am »
Steve and Russ you are the greatest. Thanks for trying to keep this forum as safe as possible. All the time and effort is appreciated.
David

Rightarm

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 12:36:45 pm »
    Thanks Steve & Russ. Also GB for bringing this to our attention.
                                              Dave 8)

cameronj

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2011, 12:48:42 pm »
Thanks to all 3 of you from me too.  We always have to be on watch for these guys.
Jim

tux_linux

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2011, 04:23:28 pm »
We always have to be on watch for these guys.
We always have to be on watch for these advertisments.

I don't know what you're about - I like my spam. No need to search for "blue pills", strange "diet vitamins" or the "specific websites". One click and I'm right where I get what I need   ;D :o ;D

Thanks guys! I know it's a lot of work to keep a forum clean and troll free.

regards
Torsten

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2011, 07:17:54 pm »
Thanks for all that you folks do, I look forward to my multiple visits each day!

marmoh

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2011, 10:54:13 pm »
This site has been a blessing to me.  Getting my saw was great, but with out the knowledge, help and advise from all on this forum I would not be where I am today.  I cannot express my thanks enough to Steve and Russ, you have made this site a wonderful and friendly place to be.  To everyone else, thank you for accepting me and making me feel that I am apart of the "group".

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2011, 11:14:03 am »
(sniff, sniff) Thanks everyone (teary eyes) you are all welcome. If I didn't love the Forum (lump in throat) and all the members I wouldn't be here. (sniff, sniff) Your friendship (wiping eyes) is all the payment I need.  :)  :)  :)

Sincerely, You Are All Welcome.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SMF

Teknoromi