Author Topic: Changes?  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
Re: Changes?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 09:58:30 am »
Thanks Steve.  And on that note.  I just got my "real" computer back and it feels huge compared to that ittty bitty POS.
I sent it away to have it formatted and reloaded.  To scary for this old gal to do.  My guru tells me it should be done every 2 years anyway.  it sure has speeded things up. And I feel so clean ;D
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 04:39:48 am »
[quote.

Steve do you ever try to make people aware of their compromised condition?
I guess it would take up a lot of your time.
I know I sure would like to be made aware if my PC was infected.
Gabby

"I get a few hundred emails a day from readers. That means I'm on the email contact list of thousands of email clients. I will typically see 30 or more a day where the email client of the person sending the email is compromised. Their computer is being used to send out spam without their knowledge. I even see this happen from people that I know are computer literate. It's not the users fault. These things need to be fixed by Microsoft and others. You should not have to know how to rebuild an engine to drive your car."

[/quote]
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline Paw Paw Ray

• View Profile
    • Paw Paws Workshop
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2011, 09:39:57 am »
As long as you post instructions on how to resize the pics so they will upload, I think that would be great. I have tried several time to up load pics and got the message that they were to large and not being a computer wiz had to leave the pics out.

SMF

Teknoromi