Author Topic: A Way to Make each Day Better....:+}  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Danny

• View Profile
A Way to Make each Day Better....:+}
« on: February 09, 2011, 10:06:40 am »
It?s amazing how taking a few minutes at the start of each day to plan and set your thoughts in the right direction can help you get ahead and empower you to accomplish so much more.

But too often, people get so caught up in the activity of life that they tend to just ?go with the flow? instead. Of course, I?m not saying we shouldn?t be flexible, but when it comes to your life, you should be the one setting the flow. Of course, unexpected things happen. Our days won?t always go according to plan, but if you?ll take time each day to set your heart and mind in the right direction, you?ll be equipped for whatever comes your way!

Just a little Food For Thot....  Danny  :+}
Danny  :+}

cameronj

Re: A Way to Make each Day Better....:+}
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 11:37:26 am »
And to add to that Danny, if you get in the habit of being thankful for every big and small blessing that you receive, then you won't really freak out over the problems that arise whether they are anticipated or not.  Keep smiling even when there are clouds....the sun is always shining above those clouds.
Jim

Offline Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 12:36:14 pm »
Hey Cameron....Thank you for confirming my beliefs in the every day routine that each of us have.  I wake in the morning and give my thanks for being able to get out of bed.  I am constantly telling myself that I'm Happy and I Feel Good....  I truly believe wat u said about the Sun will always be there even tho the darkest of clouds are all you see.  God Bless You....Danny  :+}

cameronj

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 01:34:38 pm »
Thanks Danny,
It's amazing how much better a day goes when you keep a positive attitude.   Jim

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 03:23:00 pm »
Your theory is very good and upbeat and fits in well with my particular lifestyle. I tend to be a complete, positive, eternal OPTIMIST!

Seems to me there was a book written about the same theory some time ago..."The Power of Positive Thinking".

Don't you hate when you run into an individual who is totally negative all the time and about everything and never sees the good, the positive, the upside of anything?

I have a serious problem with that because the few times I have tried to 'convert' them I got shot down on every count and now I just avoid those people when I encounter them! or MAYBE THEY AVOID ME!

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

chief

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 04:37:31 pm »
You should always start the day on a positive note.  Step 1:  Before you roll out of bed be thankful you didnt wake up dead.  Step 2:  Before you roll out of bed tell yourself you are going to have an awesome day.  Step 3:  Get out of bed and have an awesome day.  Step 4:  Whatever life throws at you find the good and ignore the bad, ie. you are late for work, be happy you are only 30 minutes late and not an hour late.

"Most people are only as happy as they make up their mind to be"- Abraham Lincoln

marmoh

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 08:03:45 pm »
I say my thanks for the good I am given and understand that there is a reason for the bad.
Chief you give me hope....I didn't know if I died during the night I could still wake up..(sorry but to me that was funny)

Offline Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2011, 03:16:01 pm »
Hey Marion....  I didn't exactly give the part of waking up dead a serious thot as I guess if I give thanks upon waking each morning.  And the alternative is not waking up as you would be dead.  To me I guess the statement was understandable if your reading between the lines. LOL  :+}

cherie

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 07:04:15 pm »
I guess i need to practice more often.  I have a hard time dealing with things when they do not go the way they should.  I can pray and think, and it seems always to go the opposite way.  The positive side of things fly out the window.
I am trying my hardest guys, guess I need to try harder.  Thanks Danny, for the help.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 07:29:31 pm »
I picked up on one part of your post..."things don't go the way they should".

I think if you re-think that and put it this way, "Things don't go the way I THINK they should" you might have a better realization of what is going on!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 10:35:56 am »
If things always went the way I think they should, life would soon get so boring that it wouldn't be worth living. The unexpected hardships of life are what gives us hope and makes it all worthwhile. If it were so easy, anyone could do it, and we wouldn't have anything to look forward to.
God gave us life, he didn't say it would be easy and in fact he sometimes tests us just to see if we are paying attention.

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

SMF

Teknoromi