Author Topic: Persian art  (Read 1602 times)

Mainewoods

Re: Persian art
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2011, 03:52:43 pm »
Good work Bill!  Now if you can just convince her that every other one should be solid, you'll 2/3 the way there!   :D

Bill P

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2011, 07:39:44 pm »
Great idea!  I'll "dry piece" the first section together (2 by 5 panels) and ask, "Is this too busy?"  If she agrees, I'll "checkerboard" the panels.   :D  I love it.

Bill

Becky

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2011, 07:44:58 pm »
At this rate, pretty soon you'll be thinking about just pasting the patterns on the panels and not cutting any of them!  LOL

Seriously, it's an awesome idea but it would totally daunt me too. 

cameronj

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2011, 09:57:59 pm »
This conversation is getting very interesting.  It would be really neat to do something as a group effort.
My wife and daughter are part of a cross-stitching group online.  They get together every fall in Hershey, PA. at a bed & breakfast for a week and stitch together.  Last year they each made part of a wall-hanging to hang in the inn.  I took the inn's logo and designed a walnut hangar of that logo for the fabric to hang on.  It turned out very well and everyone (especially the inn's owners) were very happy with the whole thing.
Jim

pauley555

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2011, 02:31:30 pm »
agree with cameronj would be neat to all get involved in something together and sell finnished article with money going to a charity,just my thoughts

SMF

Teknoromi