Author Topic: Game day!  (Read 727 times)

JOHNNY

Game day!
« on: January 27, 2011, 05:42:42 pm »
I think the Packers and Steelers Game is going to be a really good game. I feel it is going to be tough on both teams. they will go head to head and toe to toe.
Its going to be really intence on both sides. Both teams worked hard to get to where there at. I just thank God i have short hair so when i start to stress i can't pull my hair out! If i had nails to chew on that may help! But I don't!!!
I gess the only thing i can do to destress is close my eyes and count to ten.
MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!!!!!
Thank you Steve for this web site! And thank all you wonerful people for putting up with me!

igadavis

Re: Game day!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 08:37:10 pm »
Another great way to destress is to scroll something.

Chachi

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 08:51:56 pm »
I agree Johnny I may razz Green Bay fans but I know it will be a good game.
   Thank you as well to everyone who has put up with all the razzing from me as well...

Offline yyyyyguy

• yyyyyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 09:00:27 pm »
I've never been into basketball, and baseball is fun but there is nothing like a good football game, may the best team (from Green Bay) win...sorry I just can't help myself  ;) ;)
I love the smell of saw dust in the morning.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 09:37:54 pm »
Wish they were playing somewhere that would be a total outdoor environment and played like true football should be played.

This may turn out to be the best game so far and I hope all are healthy and neither team has any 'excuses' so they can get down in the trenches and slug it out!

For CHANGE I am actually looking forward to watching this one and not just the commercials!

(former offensive tackle, in the trenches)

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Muzzlemike

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 09:52:01 pm »
I agree GB . They should play on Stealer turf and they should not clean the field . It would be fun seeing them play in the snow .

Mike

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 07:46:39 am »
One thing for sure, there will be a winner and a loser.  ::)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 08:06:24 am »
I don't have a dog in this fight.  My husband is a die hard Cowboys fan.  Win or lose - he's loyal.  I'm all about the commercials during the super bowl.  It will be fun this year because my daughter and granddaughter will be here to enjoy it with us.  (She's coming to get her student teaching out of the way so when her husband gets out of the Air Force, she will have a teaching certificate in Texas.)

SMF

Teknoromi