Author Topic: GREENBAY PACKER FAN!!!!  (Read 1456 times)

JOHNNY

GREENBAY PACKER FAN!!!!
« on: January 24, 2011, 05:59:28 pm »
How about them Packers!
They went Bear hunting and got them a Bear and turned it into a Bear rug.
Now the Pack is going to Cut up some Steel on the 6th of Feb.
Mess with the best and you will end up like the rest!
Johnny!

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
Re: GREENBAY PACKER FAN!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 08:05:55 pm »
Go Pack Go! 

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 08:22:28 pm »
Sounds like a couple of Cheese Heads to me! ;D
Dan In Southern California

Chachi

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 09:07:12 pm »
Tisk Tisk Johnny  I hate to say it but I see your Brain has turned to moldy cheese (please remove the cheese head hat) If you even think for one second that the cheese heads would even be able to cut Steel my friend.
  You sir are sadly mistaken STEEL does not bend however cheese does cut, melt, and burn all by/in Steel so on Feb. 6th when I am sitting here eating My nachos with Greenbay cheese on them I will think of you and your team as the STEELER NATION BRINGS DOWN THE STEEL CURTAIN ON YOU CHEESE HEADS I will be sure to say Hey JOHNNY THE STEELER NATION IS ALIVE AND CUTTIN THE CHESSE.
 As you can tell I was born and bred Steeler fan and the only way they have a chance is because the coach was born and raised Pittsburgh and I belive played for the Steelers as well at one time.
  We shall see my friend on Feb 6th lol

(this razzing was done all in good fun please don't take any of this to heart)

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 09:34:48 pm »
It is going to be an interesting game to either winner. I am unfortunately looking forward to the commercials. They have always made me LMAO.  :)  ::)  :)  ::)  :)  ::)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2011, 09:41:48 pm »
Jeez chachi, go easy on poor Johnny. After all the Packers are favored by two last time I heard.
As for me, I just hope for a good game. I don't have a favorite team. My wife and I will probably choose sides and make a friendly wager.
Dan In Southern California

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2011, 10:54:05 pm »
Sure is nice that the game is being played between two teams in 'flyover country'!!!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

tux_linux

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2011, 02:49:14 am »
so - now it's Green Bay vs. Steelers in the Super Bowl?

sorry for asking, American Football is pretty small in Germany, we prefer to play soccer and ice hockey.

regards
Torsten

Chachi

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2011, 12:38:31 pm »
DG I can't take it easy because Green Bay's coach was a Steeler at one time and was born and raised in Pittsburgh so it will be like the Steelers playing the Steelers.
  It will be a rough game for sure and I am sorry if I was to rough on Johnny I now live in Texas 3 hours south of Dallas (no I won't be at the game I'm not rich enough lol) and all I ever hear about is how great the Cowboys are so when I see someone talk smack against the Steelers I got into razzing mode here in Texas I go into fight mode (argument only) so it's all good may the best team win I always say even though I know it will be the Steelers.

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 06:34:28 pm »
Go Pack Go! Says WisconsinRailfan  ;D  Packer Backer for ever!

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2011, 11:59:03 pm »
"PACK" gonna WIN the Super Bowl!

~~~GB~!~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Chachi

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 03:30:11 am »
I'm sorry but being a Steeler fan I must say I would not ever want to admit that I was a "PACKER BACKER" there is something very wrong with being a 'PACKER" now hear me out here what you do is you deal I wdon't need details on it but openly admitting your "BACKING A PACKER" is not something I think everyone once to know no matter how much Your backing your "PACKER" ok I'm done now as the tear streams down my face trying my best not to burst out laughing that you all are "PACKER BACKING" as I said before I don't need details on whom ever your "PACKER' is you go right on ahead and "BACK your PACKER" and on game day we shall see if your "PACKER" did a Good job or not..........I'm sorry I had to do it...I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD FOR LIFE!!!!

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 07:52:32 am »
My team is not playing so I am not a fan of either team. I am going to stay neutral. :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Rightarm

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 03:10:21 pm »
    I heard the Packers bought a plasma cutter! Dave 8)

Offline yyyyyguy

• yyyyyguy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 11:11:02 pm »
The Pack will RISE to the occasion and the Steelers will do what steel does...SINK!!!
I love the smell of saw dust in the morning.

SMF

Teknoromi