Author Topic: world piece  (Read 1044 times)

emtdonald

world piece
« on: January 22, 2011, 10:58:00 pm »
if everyone in the world would start scrolling at 1 time we would have piece. if people only knew how much stress can be relieved by spending a couple hours scrolling.  oh and just being part of the scroll saw community. just want to say there are some amazing people on this site... brought together  by a little saw. who would have ever thought...  its pretty awsome to be a member of the community.

thanks to all who make this web site possible.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: world piece
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 11:13:17 pm »
It is a nice place to hang out isn't it? :D
Dan In Southern California

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 08:34:32 am »
yes it is! and scrolling takes my stress away to!
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 08:39:22 am »
I agree a great stress reliever and it gives me a good reason to get away out in my shop.  ::)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

marmoh

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 10:29:24 am »
One of the best things that has happened to me, is using the saw.  Thankful to all in the forum for the kindness they have shown.

Spartan scroller

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 11:16:19 am »
Donald,  I know I'm gonna get flack for this but I just couldn't resist.  You stated something to the effect of "if everyone started scrolling we would have piece".  In fact, we'd have a lot of pieces and everyone would be admiring  and enjoying everyone's pieces and the end result is we might actually have world PEACE! I'm not the grammar police.  In fact if you've ever read my blog (terrysscrollshoppe.blogspot.com)(shameless plug) you'd see I make a lot of errors in spelling and usage.  Your usage and spelling of the word piece brought a smile to my face and I thank you for that.
And you are very much correct in your thought.

emtdonald

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 05:59:48 pm »
my bad spartan lol when i posted that i had been at work for 18 hrs. im suprised i could even write anything. no offence taken. the bad thing is i read it 3 times looking for mistakes lol. thats the good thing about the scroll saw community everybody  helps out.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 06:13:42 pm »
We all knew what you meant! ;)
Dan In Southern California

tux_linux

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 06:19:14 pm »
Would there be peace if everybody would scroll?
I don't think so. Mike will run out of FD Blades, your local dealer will just lift his shoulders when you ask for your favorite wood - and nobody would care about our projects.

naa, leave it as it is. It's fine. I like it fine.

regards
Torsten

cherie

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 07:06:15 pm »
I thought it was fine the way it was.  Would not change the spelling in anyway shape or form.

mcriton

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 07:20:39 pm »
One of the best things that has happened to me, is using the saw.  Thankful to all in the forum for the kindness they have shown.

Agree!

------------
http://www.scrollsawlibrary.com - Free scroll saw patterns, pattern generators, and scroll sawing tips!

SMF

Teknoromi