Author Topic: TSA...bumper stickers!  (Read 643 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
TSA...bumper stickers!
« on: November 25, 2010, 03:07:21 pm »
Here they are!

I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: TSA...bumper stickers!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 03:30:06 pm »
Funny GB! Which one will you put on your car?
Dan In Southern California

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 03:37:42 pm »
I'll let you know when I get back...

Gone to dinner!

L8R
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 07:09:55 am »
You should have put some on your luggage. LOL  ::)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Rightarm

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 02:54:41 pm »
    You know, I really understand the need to be searched. Don't have a problem with it. When I have to fly somewhere, I want to get from point A to point B, without worrying about getting blowen out of the sky. But the attitude some of the TSA employees have, really in my opinion....suck! I know they have to deal with the public. But come on now. I was taught that you treat people the way you want to be treated. I was flying out of Atlanta a few years back, when a TSA official yelled, " Lets make two lines here", I guess people were not moving as fast as he would have liked. Then he screamed at the top of his lungs, "Whats a matter people. Don't you understand English?" I just don't understand. Maybe they are taught to be demanding, forceful. I don't know. We have to go through enough, to fly these days. Do we also need somebody screaming at us also? P.S. Having been a Public Official for almost 30 years, a front line Captain, Assistant Chief, now a Deputy Chief, I still don't scream at people to get them to do what is needed to be done, with great results. JUST MY OPINION! Dave 8)

SMF

Teknoromi