Author Topic: laser cutter  (Read 718 times)

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
laser cutter
« on: November 15, 2010, 10:12:47 am »
On the use of laser cutting is brilliant, but it takes away the personal touch you give him doing it by hand, current technology can help a lot, but ultimately hurts us because once accustomed to it and do not know how things by hand and the value of what we did fell a lot for the use of technology is not the same as spending hours or perhaps days in a pattern to do it in minutes and in series, fall into the marketing and not have the same merit to have done with our own hands, with dedication and love what we do.
Thank you for seeing this point of view, I hope I have offended anyone, it is my view personal greetings

HWPlmbr1

Re: laser cutter
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 10:56:28 am »
No offense here!
I am new to scrolling and have had people ask if I did it with a laser. I take it as a complement, but say no it is done with care and love and by hand.
Some times technology does take away the personal connection/touch to work. I like doing things with my hands, having done carpentry with my Dad and now plumbing for 28 years. Some things you just gotta get your hands on. With 6 kids I had some hands on there too!  ;D A very personal touch!! :D ;)

SMF

Teknoromi