Author Topic: Good Moening All  (Read 910 times)

pokey

Good Moening All
« on: October 12, 2010, 09:04:05 am »
Good Morning to all!!

I am not a real active member, but I would like to thank Steve and all the moderators for a wonderful site to be a member of. There are a wonderful group of people here and I thank all of you too.  The pattern makers are fabulous and there is such a great feel to this site. You are all to be thanked for all of your hard work . I for one, as I am sure that everyone else feels the same way, feel very fortunate to be a part of this forum.  Hopefully, after the move and getting settled in I can have more time to join in. 

God Bless you  all.

Pokey

Offline julief

• View Profile
Re: Good Moening All
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:10:32 am »
Looking forward to it Pokey.  Hope the move goes well - don't overdo.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 10:23:16 am »
Hi, pokey!

We are here for each other all the time! You are so correct! Wonderful People who care!

Good Luck on the move and take it as easy as you can. I know that any move can be traumatic so be cool and go with the flow.

NO Stress Allowed in a Scroller's Life! ! !

~~~GrayBeard~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 10:52:36 am »
Good morning to you pokey. Thanks, really glad you like it here. Have fun and be safe moving.  ;)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline WigWag Workshop

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 11:27:08 am »
I agree, very friendly folks in this hobby and on this site, it's a breath of fresh air.  One of my other hobbies Amateur Radio, there is a certain forum, while generally friendly, there is a lot of bickering that goes on, I won't go into detail, but it always revolves around know-coders and no-coders and the fact the FCC dropped the Morse Code requirement for getting a license.  I would also like to say my thanks, as I am also newbie to this hobby, and the welcome to the scroll saw hobby has been wonderful.  Also would like to thank Steve, if it wasn't for his easy to understand, and excellent introduction to scroll saw youtube videos, I probably would have not got a start in this hobby.

Steven

pokey

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 01:49:44 pm »
Thanks all. I don't stress, just taking things a day at a time and ejoying life...

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2010, 10:08:04 pm »
Yep this is the greatest group except for that one crochety old lady (that would be me) But everyone one is so good and nice  I thought there should be some contrast  ;D  Good luck with that move.
I'm from North Dakota

SMF

Teknoromi