Author Topic: Dgman  (Read 534 times)

boxmaker

Dgman
« on: October 08, 2010, 09:22:01 pm »
I haven't seen a post from Dgman, anyone know if he is alright. Dgman if your there it's time to check in.

Mark

Offline dgman

• View Profile
Re: Dgman
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 10:41:24 pm »
Hey Mark, I'm here! I haven't been on to much lately because I've been busy getting things done for several things. Last night was our woodworking club's annual fund raising auction. I cut several projects to donate to the auction.
Tomorrow I am doing a scroll saw demonstration at Woodcraft in Ventura, Ca. where I teach. This is for their two year anniversary sale. I will be cutting Steve's Halloween ornaments from last year. I will be cutting them out and handing them out to the customers. I have prepared by stacking four layers of 1/8" Baltic birch ply. I have been cutting out about 75% of the interior cuts. That way, they get done faster, and the customers are happy they get a ornament.
On Sunday, I am going to the NASCAR race in Fontana Ca. I've been programing my scanner with all the frequencies needed to enjoy the race.
Thanks for thinking about me Mark!
Dan In Southern California

boxmaker

Re: Dgman
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 08:33:44 pm »
Glad to know everything is ok. It sounds like you are busy busy busy. Enjoy the race tomorrow.

Mark

SMF

Teknoromi