Author Topic: I am checking in  (Read 1602 times)

cherie

I am checking in
« on: September 19, 2010, 03:10:47 pm »
Ok, I just happened to check in and I see I am missed.  I feel real great knowing I have many friends that care.  Russ has been keeping tabs on me and asks me how I am doing.
School is going ok, my online class seems to be the easiest right now.  Being up here on the main campus has been frightening and most times painful.  And what I mean by that is the cold air from the air conditioning that the instructors keep on high.  I have had a major tooth problem hit that cause me to walk out of Graphic Designs 2 in tears.  My instructor sent me to HIS dentist to see what had to be done.  Well I need to have a tooth removed, but his dentist could not do it since it has to be surgically removed.  I did not have to pay for the visit I made the other day considering I will have to pay almost 200.00 when I go to the other dentist in a couple weeks after I get my loan.
Other than all the headache and all, I have been doing ok.  Jaun gave me a nice Saturday night with 1 dozen roses and dinner at my favorite restaurant with my sister.  Watched a couple of movies and well I will not say anymore.  Except the night was increadiable and I felt no teeth pains.  (no we did not drink either, ya just gotta know us.  LOL)
I miss ya'll too, and I will try and check in when I can.  LOVE YA"S!!

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: I am checking in
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 03:43:13 pm »
School is the most important thing. We will be here, I don't see anyone going anywhere. Hope you get to feeling better.  8)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Rightarm

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 04:26:02 pm »
    Glad to know you are doing well. Missed you alot. Keep us posted. Dave 8)

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 05:14:53 pm »
Thanks for checking in Cherie. I hope your tooth will feel better. Keep up the good work and check in when you can!
Dan In Southern California

boxmaker

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 05:48:25 pm »
It was good to hear from you Cherie. Sorry to hear about your tooth. Hang in there and check in when you can. Take Care

Mark

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 06:40:31 pm »
Nothing worse than a toothache.  But your time with Jaun is the othger side of the coin.  ;D missed your smiling face around here.

I'm from North Dakota

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2010, 03:08:26 am »
Great to here from you Cherie, you will feel a whole lot better when you get that muncher out, hope it is not a front tooth as it will ruin your lovely smile
Jimbo

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2010, 06:37:02 am »
thanks for leaving a message Cherie.
Hope everything works out well with your tooth and the upcoming surgery!
keep us posted.
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline MadHatter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 04:19:37 am »
hope your feeling better soon. cant you sneak your scroll saw in the dorm at school? just kidding lol.

cherie

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 06:12:15 pm »
Hatter,  just to let you know, I am not staying in a dorm.  I really do not think I could handle that with them youngin's.  I am staying at a motel.  There is no room in here for my saw.   >:( :(.  I wish there was...but I am also wrapped up in homework. 
And to everyone else, the tooth comes out this coming Friday.  I have already informed Jaun and my sister that I am not going home this coming weekend.  LOL.
Take care all.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 07:22:53 pm »
Good to hear from you again Cherie! So I guess this means no smiling for a while?
Dan In Southern California

cherie

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 08:17:01 pm »
Maybe no eating solid foods either.  It is bad enough I cannot eat my fav candy...M&M's.    :'(

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2010, 08:20:22 pm »
The M&M's are probably what gave you the tooth ache. LOL  :)
I love the peanut ones.  ::)

Hope you get to feeling better.  :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 09:16:19 pm by Russ C »
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

northie66

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2010, 08:53:31 pm »
My hubby's had a toothache all weekend.  I called the dentist Saturday and he was going to go in to the office to take care of him but when he called hubby said it was better and he could wait till Monday.  DA!  He's been in pain all day!  Nothing worse than a toothache... but an ear ache is just about equal.

Hope you get your tooth fixed soon Cherie.  But in the meantime, sometimes salt water helps.  Warm salt water... hold it in your mouth on the tooth as long as you can.

cherie

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 09:30:07 pm »
Russ, no it was not M&M's that caused the tooth ache.  I was on the road with Jaun and lost a filling eating a nice steak and shrimp dinner.  That was messed up when I could not finish it.
Janet, I have done the salt thing, but it really does not help.  I was on anti-biotics and that knocked the pain for awhile, but I ran out of those Friday, so I still have a week to wait.  I just watch what I eat and try not to chew on that side.  Not an easy task.  Thanks for caring.  I love my woodworking family.

SMF

Teknoromi