Author Topic: Gorilla Catcher  (Read 686 times)

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Gorilla Catcher
« on: August 25, 2010, 09:29:28 am »
A man walks out on his driveway one Sunday morning to get the paper. To his amazement in a tree in his front yard was a gorilla.

He runs in the house telling his wife "there's a gorilla in the tree in the front yard. She looked at him and said "well don't just stand there, get the phone book and call a gorilla catcher".

Thinking to himself, yeah right, while opening the phone book. There in the yellow pages in one listing for a gorilla catcher. Calling the number a man answers so the husband explains the situation. Without hesitation the gorilla catcher said I will be there in about an hour.

Sure enough one hour later this beat up old pick up truck arrives, with a cage in the bed. A gruffy looking old man gets out with a shot gun, a pair of hand cuffs and his hound dog.

The husband shows the gorilla catcher the tree, and the old man tells the husband "my assistant is out sick, so I am going to need your help. The husband immediately refuses. The old man goes on to explain " your job is really not that hard and I will pay you". The thought of money had the husband asking "what do I have to do"?

Explaining the old man says "I am going to climb up that tree and knock the gorilla out. He is going to fall to the ground. When he lands my dog is going to bite him in the privates.

The gorilla will then stick out his hands in pain, You hand cuff the gorilla, and it will all be over. I'll climb down and load him in the cage. Thinking through the whole process again in his head the husband asks, ok but what about the shot gun?

The old man says " Oh yeah I forgot that". "The gun is for just in case the gorilla knocks me out of the tree".

SHOOT THE DOG !!!
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Dawie

Re: Gorilla Catcher
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 09:59:46 am »
 ;DROFL. Thanks Russ.
David

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work