Author Topic: Hello from Treasure Valley Vendors  (Read 835 times)

RubiconScrolling

Hello from Treasure Valley Vendors
« on: April 20, 2010, 02:17:25 am »
Hi all, my name is Randy Auxier and I live in Emmett Idaho.  I am a self employed trim carpenter by trade, but that dies about almost 2 1/2 years ago.  So I started making scroll saw work and selling it wherever I could find a place to set up.  I had dabbled a bit in the past with a free standing Shop Smith, but when I got serious, I bought a used Hawk.  What a difference a top notch machine makes.  Now when I was having trouble, I knew it was me, and not the machine.
I have made numerous projects that Steve has designed, and sometimes I change them around a bit and customize them.  I have about 140 Woodimals I drag from show to show.  I even do a few designs of my own.
I started a web site called Rubicon Scrolling and Treasure Valley Vendors as a site to help me find the best shows around here, a place for other vendors to find the right show, a place for Market Managers to advertise, and a spot for shoppers to find the show that has the craftsfolk they are looking for.  There is allot more here, it is aimed chiefly at vendors, my artwork is also there.  If you like, you can check it out at,
http://rubiconscrolling.com/
Thanks Steve for sharing all your knowledge.  I am one of the 4H leaders in Gem County and teach woodworking.  It is nice to be able to let my kids look at your patterns and then choose one that they like and feel they are capable of cutting.
Randy

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Treasure Valley Vendors
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 06:36:55 am »
140 Woodimals! What do you feed them....LOL :) Just kidding... Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. Jump in and get your feet wet.
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

RubiconScrolling

Re: Hello from Treasure Valley Vendors
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 12:58:44 pm »
They eat mostly sawdust, I have been trying to give them some alfalfa to put some weight on them.

SMF

Teknoromi