Author Topic: As a newbie to the forum  (Read 1096 times)

hwdwoodwork

As a newbie to the forum
« on: June 21, 2015, 11:36:34 pm »
It is a delight to have viewed a number of your photos. As a newbie to the site, I am thrilled to see the amazing job each of you I have seen the work of can do. No doubt those I have yet to see are just as good! (Makes me feel like a newbie on the scroll saw when I look at my own stuff now - ha ha!) Anyway, thank you for sharing your talent for others to enjoy and appreciate!

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
Re: As a newbie to the forum
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 01:41:23 pm »
Welcome to  our forum here! I don't get to stop by every day, but I do when I have the chance to see what everyone is up to. You are correct in that there are so many wonderfully talented people here. They are kind and helpful as well and so willing to answer questions or give suggestions to others. I hope you enjoy it here!

Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Offline Wooden Lace

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 05:21:48 pm »
Glad you joined us.  As the previous post - from Sheila Landry - said, there's plenty of talented people on here to help with all your scroll saw questions.  Actually she's one of them, and when I start getting my Social Security checks in December, I'm thinking of having it directly deposited to HER bank account...between here and Keith, seems that where all my money goes lately!
Nancy from Washington state
I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 05:37:46 pm »
Aww, you are silly Woodenlace! 

I just want hwdwoodwork to know that this is our slowest time here in the forum. After the LONG and COLD winter that everyone seemed to experience, I think we are all enjoying our taste of nice weather. But don't worry . . . it will pick up here mid-August as everyone starts thinking about fall and winter projects. There will be much more activity then! :)

Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

SMF

Teknoromi