Author Topic: Guess who  (Read 1063 times)

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
Guess who
« on: July 10, 2010, 09:11:55 pm »
Won the rugby last night, yeh your rite the All Blacks, beat the world champions hands down
Jimbo

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 09:53:29 pm »
Do you guys follow the Aussie Rules "Football"?

Those guys are several bricks short of a full load!!!

I don't get to see it often but that takes REAL MEN!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 11:01:32 pm »
Yeh it is rough Gray rugby was a bit like that but with professionism coming in they had to tone it down as there was to many injuries, they do not where any protection apart from mouth guards
Jimbo

Dawie

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 07:48:05 am »
So they won from South Africa I presume. Good going. Is it the tri-nations cup? Don't get to see much rugby here occassionally get lucky if bbc broadcasts on a channel we can get. Mostly see the english  rugby union and rugby legue games. Enjoy.
David

Sawdust John

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 09:36:49 am »
Hi Gray
I think the AFL is the bests. My team Melbourne have not been going that well the last few years, but they are slowly on the way up. I also like the V8 Holden and Ford.

John

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 10:45:16 am »
Sawdust John...I would love to see more of it here in the Mid-USA but the only 'package' I could get on our cable network would be $30 a month and I just can't justify that.
Every so often they slip a game on one of the channels and I make sure to either watch or record.

Those players are not just 'fighting goons but REAL athletes'!

I hope those guys wear a bit more protection than mouth guards...if you know what I mean!!!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 10:27:53 pm »
Jock strap Gray thats a bout it, the next game against SA is this coming saturday in Wngt, by the way David one of their players was suspended for 9 weeks for head butting our half back
Jimbo

SMF

Teknoromi