Author Topic: Scam  (Read 3707 times)

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
Re: Scam
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2014, 02:01:30 am »
OK Marcell, I told a little white lie, I do live in a cave, and it DOES have windows, but the jokers don't know that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.
PS Take Braveheart with a BIG spoonful of SALT. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.

From an history I read the ending is pretty accurate though it excluded all the actual blood and guts that they couldn't get past the censors, what a way to die! And the English are such tender souls.
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

rob roy

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2014, 12:58:02 pm »
What kind of Scottish history books have you been reading Gabby?????. They must have been written by the English. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 12:00:48 am »
What kind of Scottish history books have you been reading Gabby?????. They must have been written by the English. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.
Rob Roy.

Just what Mel Gibson told me The old Brits liked Drawing and quartering people.
Drawing is what they called Gutting you alive and quartering is cutting into fourths
like they do meat  all while you are still living and hopefully conscious for the best effect.
Now I know where I get my cruel side from! Not from the tender Scottish the Ladies from Hell, or German sides.
Or the possible Cherokee or Irish. Hah! They are all blood thirsty suns of guns, don't let anyone kid you!
Sign me Bloody Dukes Mixture.
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi