Author Topic: Update on knee  (Read 1338 times)

SheGold

Update on knee
« on: February 28, 2014, 04:07:02 am »
Ok folks I am out of my brace. The doctor says it is healing great. I'm using the stationary bike for exercise by doctors orders. Later I will be able to swim ( thank goodness my hospital has a pool in the wellness center). I'm feeling great on the most part but am still a bit sore. My son helped me across the yard to see my shop, I almost cried. So dusty and dirty and my poor saw screaming at me to help it (lol). Hopefully soon I will be able to clean and work out in the shop. Thank you all for your prayers and support. You have no idea what it means to me. I send my love and hugs to all.. Sheila in Texas

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: Update on knee
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2014, 04:15:59 am »
That's great news that you are on the mend Sheila. (I'm sure your saw will forgive you wehn you explain the circumstances to it - and give it some TLC )

Keith.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

king310

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 04:46:34 am »
She Gold glad to hear you are doing great. The only down side to this is that you will know when it is going to rain.
If I was a piece of wood and my doctors used a scroll saw I would be Fret work with a hinge. I have been pondering which color of Jell-O when they get around to brain surgery.

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 10:49:42 am »
Give your saw a big hug and have at it when you can.  Never mind the dust, just make some more
I'm from North Dakota

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 01:20:00 pm »
Ah Sheila, glad to hear you are hop pin around. Take care, your saw will be especially nice to you when you get back to the shed.  ;D
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

ChuckD

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 03:45:47 pm »
Happy you are getting better.  My Dear Bride is having knee problems now and it has changed a lot of things in our life.   Wish you wellness soon.

SheGold

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 04:49:30 pm »
 ;D Thank you all for the kind words. I still have some healing but should get a release April 1.. Yea I know April fools day LOL. Hugs to all

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 12:29:33 am »
So glad to hear that you are on the mend Sheila.  You will soon be back in your workshop singing and scrolling but no running for a while.  Take care. (((HUGS)))

Marg :-*
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 02:12:34 am »
Hey Darlin' I knew you could do it, next thing you'll be doing the Texas 2 step.
Save a dance for me. LOL
Speaking of dancing my wife and I went to the Valentines day bash at the Senior Center, Tri-tip and noodles for dinner, then we just HAD to try it around the floor, got around twice (thank god it's a small floor) before my legs crapped out on me. It sucks getting old! She and I met dancing and it really is disappointing that I can't cut a rug anymore. Darn neuropathy.
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi