Author Topic: Router Table upgrade...Interested?  (Read 1396 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Re: Router Table upgrade...Interested?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 10:19:19 am »
$500.00 is  a little more than an upgrade for me..but you do get a free router...but you made me look.
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 10:25:20 am »
I was thinking that too when I looked thats a little steep for a upgrade its more or less just a table top and they are trying to sweeten the deal with a free router. Though it is nice looking. I think the best router table is one thats hand made in the shop, Steve Ramsey makes one of his own thats pretty cool and also makes a router lift to go with it, he has videos to it on his website.

Malistar22

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 12:30:50 pm »
I am thinking of making my own router table as well. In fact, I just spent some time last night looking at some plans online. I think I'm going to buy Wandel's tilting router lift plans. If I'm going to build it, why not go all out? He has a few videos on how it works too.

Offline Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 06:19:31 pm »
Just gotta get into this.  I have mine and its a Simple set up.  I can do JUST ABOUT everything a expensive set-up gives.  Adjustments are Manual.  Hey it gets the job done every-time.  :+}
Danny  :+}

SMF

Teknoromi