Author Topic: So you think you will live forever....  (Read 1020 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
So you think you will live forever....
« on: October 10, 2013, 11:30:22 am »
Well...It ain't going to happen!

From recent experience I know this for an absolute fact.

I highly recommend every one of my 'online family' pay a visit to this site and take advantage of their program or at least use it as a guide for your ultimate demise!
Personally I acquired and filled out their "Five Wishes" declaration 3 years ago and I have felt good about it ever since. However, since the passing of my sister who was eight years younger than my 76 years, it is now time to update my personal '5 Wishes' to reflect my new situation!

Please! Do not leave your family in the position of having to guess what your life choices would be and give them some direction.
The "Five Wishes" document when properly filled out and notarized is legal in 42 of the 50 United States.

http://www.agingwithdignity.org/

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
Re: So you think you will live forever....
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 04:13:04 am »
Thanks, GB,
There are also many FREE Living Will Forms that can be printed out on your PC and filled out at home with-out having to register with any sites.
God Bless! Spirithorse

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
Re: So you think you will live forever....
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 01:08:56 pm »
Thanks GB.  I have a living will and my immediate family knows what my wishes are.  We have had this discussion on more then on occasion.
ChelCass

SMF

Teknoromi